Watch this space
- Trade show tips. Kawa-Jump // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct99, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p31
Provides trade show tips from exhibitors in Indiana. Importance of planning and setting goals for the show; Mistakes often committed by exhibitors; Need for booth graphics to be compelling to capture attention.
- Cities attempt to keep pace with trade show industry. // Hotel & Motel Management;07/21/97, Vol. 212 Issue 13, p8
Cites the increase and expansion of convention centers in relation to the increase demand in trade show and exhibition industry. Estimated space of construction according to the Tradeshow Week periodical; Shows that requires large venues; Completed exhibition industry projects.
- Show booth designers & builders. // Business NH Magazine;May96, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p43
Presents information on exhibit-booth design services in New Hampshire.
- Miller Freeman in hard hat rumpus. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p10
Reports that exhibition organizer Miller Freeman has recommended the use of hard hats by stand or exhibit booth builders on site. Miller Freeman's denial of rumors that it has established the use of hard hats as a requirement; Comments from venues association BEVA chairman Philip Rees.
- Show-off graphics. Stodder, Gayle Sato // Entrepreneur;Nov97, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p36
Offers suggestions on how one can boost trade show graphics. How to keep attendees at trade shows interested ; Comments from Doctor Jerry Cahn, chief executive officer of Brilliant Image.
- Stand aid. Smith, Wendy // Marketing Week;2/25/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p67
Focuses on the issue of ensuring maximum returns on investments on exhibitions. Importance of having clear objectives; Design of exhibition stand; Role of the sales and marketing teams.
- BRIEF LIAISONS. Donald, Helen // Marketing Week;6/1/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p45
Focuses on the importance of meticulous design consultations to ensure the success of exhibition stands at trade shows. Increased spendings of exhibitions; Failure of exhibitors to integrate their participation with their overall marketing strategy; Recommendations of design consultants on how...
- ELSEWHERE AT E3. // Event Marketer Magazine;Jun2013, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p23
The article features Tecmo's 100-foot-by-30-foot exhibit space which used a traffic flow design that maximizes square footage and connected the company's games with attendees at the 2013 Electronic Entertainment Expo.
- design Do's and Don'ts. // Expo Magazine;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p52
The article offers tips on the design and lay-out of shows. It cites the design do's and don'ts on entryways, floorplans and signage. It also provides design ideas and advice on registration areas, sponsorships, sustainable decoration and show colors. Moreover, it presents tips and tricks on...