A taste of real life
- Creativity unbuttoned for Levis. // Televisual;Oct2008, p25
The article discusses the creation of the television advertising campaign for Levis jeans. It mentions that it consists of four spots which include Unbreakable, in which characters are knocked off their feet by a powerful and mysterious force once they have unbuttoned their Levis jeans. It...
- CMR top 15. // MediaWeek;02/10/97, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p47
Presents a chart on the weekly rating of the top brands' advertising in network prime time, covering the period from January 20 to 26, 1997.
- ADWATCH. // Marketing (00253650);3/8/2001, p24
Lists the television commercials in Great Britain, ranked according to audience recall from February 23-25, 2001. ClaimsDirect; Orange; National Lottery.
- CMR top 50. // MediaWeek;10/07/96, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p53
Presents a ranking of the top 50 brand advertisers in network prime time for the period, September 23-29, 1996.
- The traffic is murder in car category. Newslead, Kate; Romaniuk, Jenni // B&T Magazine;4/18/2008, Vol. 58 Issue 2654, p16
The authors comment on competitive brand advertising clutter in television. According to the authors, major car manufacturers have advertisements on primetime television in Australia which resulted to clutter. The authors assert that advertising clutter lessen the effectiveness of individual...
- How M&C Saatchi used the force for Dixons campaign. Hemmings, Jeremy // Campaign (UK);10/22/2010, Issue 42, p14
The article discusses the launch of Dixons.co.uk press, poster campaign, and the brand advertisement for Currys PC World Megastores in Great Britain.
- ADWATCH. // Marketing (00253650);8/3/2000, p20
Presents a chart and photographs depicting the top television advertisements of brand name products in Great Britain. Inclusion of B&Q by Bates UK; One 2 One by Bartle Bogle Hegarty; McDonald's by Leo Burnett; Homebase by Abbott Mead; Burger King by Lowe Lintas; Nike by Wieden & Kennedy; Elmlea...
- CMR's top brands in network primetime. // Adweek Western Edition;12/15/97, Vol. 47 Issue 50, p44
Lists the top brands in network prime time ranked in order of total spots during the week of November 24-30, 1997. Television channels included in the survey.
- CMR's top brands in network prime time. // Adweek New England Edition;09/15/97, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p72
Ranks the top brands advertised in prime time television for the week ending August 31, 1997.