Ford takes the scenic route
- Ford makes high-tech pitch at auto shows. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News;1/23/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5588, p37
Reports on the Ford Motor Co.'s display at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. `Subliminal' images; Full-blown commitment to technology as dominant theme; Anthropomorphic robot `Sarcos'; Techno-marketing concept.
- Detroit Postcard. Goldberger, Paul // New Yorker;01/24/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 43, p27
Features Ford's 24...7 car, displayed at the 1999 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. Comments from Ford's head of design, J. Mays; Description of the car; How it operates.
- Have You Driven An Exhibit Space Lately? Moles, Steve // Entertainment Design;Mar1999, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p22
Focuses on the Ford exhibit at the United Kingdom Motor Show in 1999. Highlights of the show; Equipment exhibited at the show; Other features of the show.
- Chicago Auto Show Preview. Kranz, Rick // Automotive News;2/6/2012, Vol. 86 Issue 6502, p40
The article offers information on an Auto Show to be held in Chicago, Illinois wherein several automobile manufacturers will take part on the event including Ford Motor Co., General Motors Co. and Chrysler Group LLC .
- VIETNAM: Ford displays "full lineup" at Vietnam Motor Show. Leggett, Dave // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);12/1/2014, p1
The article reviews the Vietnam Motor Show in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam in 2014 mentioning that Ford Motor Co. has exhibited its full lineup of vehicles.
- New York International Auto Show. Bonamos, Christopher // New York;4/21/2003, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p52
Highlights the New York International Auto Show featuring the 100th anniversary of Ford Motor Co. in New York City.
- Au revoir: Paris just doesnâ€™t do it for Ford this year. // Automotive News;2/1/2016, Vol. 90 Issue 6710, p0034
The article reports that the Ford Motor Co. will not attend the auto show in Paris, France in 2016.
- Michael Lyng Motors. // Irish Motor Management;Nov/Dec2012, p16
The article reports car dealer Michael Lyng Motors participated in the 2012 Kilkenny Motor Show as representative of the Ford car company.
- Fresh face for Ford Fusion. TISSHAW, MARK // Autocar;1/20/2016, Issue 6184, p13
The article features the Ford Fusion saloon launched by automotive manufacturer Ford Motor Company at the 2016 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan.