- Luxe Pack Monaco. // DCI;Jan1996, Vol. 158 Issue 1, p96
Looks at the 8th Luxe Pack Monaco luxury packaging exhibit and who it attracted. Countries represented; Information on exhibit attendance.
- Luxe Pack Monaco. // DCI;Dec96, Vol. 159 Issue 6, p46
Reports on Luxe Pack Monaco's, the premier trade show for the luxury cosmetic and liquor packaging industries, exhibition in Monte Carlo. Highlights of the event; Presentation of the Marc Rosen Packaging Design scholarships.
- Putting power to the test. Heitzman, Bob // Packaging Digest;Dec94, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p6
Reports on packaging exhibitions. Includes Pack Expo '92 in Chicago, Illinois; Emballage '94 in Paris, France; International Exposition for Food Processors in Los Angeles, California; Pack Expo West in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Pakex/process overlap promotes record turnout. // Packaging Digest;May95, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the record attendance posted by the Pakex 1995 international packaging exhibition.
- An Olympic year for packagers. Heitzman, Bob // Packaging Digest;Feb96, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p8
Opinion. Focuses on the packaging trade shows scheduled for 1996. Interpack '96; Emballage '96; EastPack '96; Pack Expo '96.
- Europe launches '97 expo agenda. // Packaging Digest;Feb97, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p68
Focuses on the 1997 Ipack-Ima packaging and food processing exposition in Italy. Participants and exhibitors; Beliefs that the conference will be a vehicle to revitalize demand for food processing and packaging investment by the domestic market; Distribution sessions. INSET: More spring events...
- International pack--expositions fill 1998. // Packaging Digest;Feb98, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p80
Focuses on England, Japan, United States and France which staged their major International Packaging Exhibition in 1998. Details on how may square foot Britain's triennial packaging material and machinery will occupy; Expectation of the Tokyo Big Sight Exposition center on October 1-5, 1998;...
- Packaging power evident at EastPack '98. // Packaging Digest;Apr98, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p66
Presents information on the 1998 EastPack exhibition for packaging to be held May 19, 20 and 21, 1998, at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia. Speculation on the exhibition's attendance; Contact information available for registration.
- Fall show lineup exhibits international flair. // Packaging Digest;Aug98, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p54
Focuses on a display of packaging machinery and materials at seven of the largest global exhibitions during October and November, 1998. Information on the countries the exhibits will be held in; What the exhibits entail.