Marketing message is lying in the in-box
- Transora trumpets itself. Karpinski, Richard // B to B;11/06/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 18, p1
Focuses on the launching of Transora, an electronic marketplace for the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry in the United States. Names of some of Transora's investors; Assessment of how Transora will affect suppliers' business-to-business marketing and sales relationships with CPG...
- CONSUMER PACKAGED GOODS: CPG brands dive headfirst into digital sphere. Palmer, Alex // Direct Marketing News;Sep2011, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p39
The article focuses on the entry of consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands to electronic (e-) commerce. It states that consumers engage to online marketing for convenience and CPG manufacturers and retailers have started to issue coupons on online social media. Moreover, Unilever Group has issued...
- XSTOK, B2B-based fully transactional marketplace for textile industry. // Textile Magazine;Jul2015, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p14
The article previews the XSTOK B2B marketplace for buying and selling of ready goods and excess stock.
- STARTUP WATCH: DECIDE. // Advertising Age;9/17/2012, Vol. 83 Issue 33, p12
The article evaluates the startup company Decide, which would analyze online shopping data to predict price changes and collect product reviews for consumers
- A fair exchange. // Director;Dec2000, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p88
Examines the status of business-to-business (B2B) electronic commerce sites. How B2B exchanges operate; Estimate on the earnings of B2B sites; Solution of ace-quote.com for suppliers' problems.
- Net commerce rewrites the marketing rulebook. Mitchell, Alan // Marketing Week;9/16/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p24
Reports on the effect of Internet commerce on traditional marketing principles. Consumers' control of the buy-and-sell relationship in Internet commerce; Ways in which Internet-based intermediaries make money; Inability of traditional marketers to control pricing; Creation of the consumer...
- Direct marketing's future in electronic commerce. Harsh, Bruce D. // Business America;Jan1998, Vol. 119 Issue 1, p29
Reports that direct marketing is increasingly using electronic commerce to promote products and serve their customers. Increase in the potential for more electronic commerce activities; Estimated total of direct marketing in consumer sales generated in 1996; Industry code of ethics established...
- Internet payoffs may take time. Green, Meg // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jan1999, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p77
Focuses on the benefits of the use of the Internet as a marketing tool in the insurance industry. Need to integrate the Internet systems with the rest of the computer networks; Effect of the use of the web site in business.
- It's Time To Shop. Langnau, Leslie // Material Handling Engineering;Jul99, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p24
Comments on the effect of an Internet-enabled direct selling strategy on distribution and sales channels. Arguments against the Internet; Speed of change in the computing technology.