E-business campaigners back Webcom
- E-COMMERCE EXPO. // Business News New Jersey;06/20/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p8
Features highlights from the 2000 E-Commerce Expo presented by `Business News' in Jamesburg, New Jersey. Marquee sponsors; Panelists; Exhibitors.
- Vendors ease Internet commerce. Balderston, Jim; Sykes, Rebecca // InfoWorld;4/1/96, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p18
Reports on the dominance of Internet commerce solutions, by vendors like Digital Equipment Corporation, at Gartner Group Incorporated's Internet Electronic Commerce, 1996, trade show in New York. Products to be introduced at the show; Digital's agreement with Netscape to ship Digital's hardware...
- Regional centers offer EC training. // Automatic I.D. News;Feb96, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p12
Features the Bremerton Electronic Commerce Resource Center (ECRC) in Washington as the newest of 11 regional centers providing small and medium-sized business assistance in implementing electronic commerce systems. Services offered; Partial funding by the United States federal government; ECRC...
- E-commerce makes its debut at exposition. Ledson, Shannon // Plastics News;4/3/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p35
Highlights the participation of electronic businesses at the National Manufacturing Week held in Chicago, Illinois in March 2000. Creation of a separate pavilion for electronic commerce companies; Exhibitors include NetVendor Inc., Supplybase Inc. and eMation.
- New York LegalTech proves, it's the Internet, stupid. Griffith, Cary // Corporate Legal Times;Mar2000, Vol. 10 Issue 100, p23
Highlights the 2000 New York LegalTech show. Categories of technology vendors; Popularity of extranets; Approaches of legal automation vendors.
- Plan for shopper 2.0. // Marketing (00253650);9/5/2012, special section p14
The article offers information on the eCommerce Expo electronic retail convention to be held October 2-3, 2012 in London, England. INSET: ECommerce Expo London 2012 Visitor information.
- At the heart of your ecommerce journey. Slater, Rebecca // Marketing (00253650);9/5/2012, special section p14
The event manager of the eCommerce Expo to be held in London, England on October 2-3, 2012 discusses various aspects of the online retail trade show, including digital marketing, strategy, and customer loyalty.
- Software supplier returns to the Manchester Furniture Show. // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2031, Issue 5834, p10
The article reports that Retailsystem, an electronic commerce (E-commerce) systems provider, will exhibit at the annual trade event "Manchester Furniture Show," at Manchester, England which will be held from July 15-17, 2013.
- RSA Group conference targets e-marketplace. // B to B;03/27/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p55
Reports on business-to-business media company RSA Group's launched of SupplyWebExchange 2000 Conference & Exposition, a trade show aimed at creators and users of electronic-marketplaces.