Devron adds to event software
- Developments in on-line assessment--experiences and evaluation of using TRIADS and its potential... Boyle, Alan P.; Edwards, Dee J.; Mackenzie, Don M.; Mills, Barry; O'Hare, Dave; Morris, Elizabeth C.; Paul, Christopher R. C.; Wilkins, Helen; Williams, Dave W. // International Journal of Electrical Engineering Education;Jan2000, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p74
Focuses on the experiences and evaluation of using Authorware Professional routine TRIADS system in on-line assessment in Great Britain. Production of multimedia computer-delivered assessments; Use of question templates and proformas in the production; Potential uses of TRIADS in electrical...
- CMS Redux. White, Martin // EContent;Dec2002, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p64
Focuses on the issues to be considered in implementing a conversational monitor system (CMS) software. Impetus for CMS implementation; Key selection issues for an online news vendor; Factors needed to make the needed level of investment in CMS applications for the content industry to survive.
- New LabVIEW Development Tools from VI Engineering. // Instrumentation Newsletter;2002 3rd Quarter, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p25
Focuses on the development of the engineering VISTA productivity computer software. Automation of documentation tools; Reduction of software test system development time; Development of computer software under quality standards.
- Point Tools vs. Integrated Flows. Hinckley, Gregory // Electronic News;04/30/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 18, p8
Compares the performance of point tools and integrated flows computer software. Disadvantages of point tools; Requirements for implementing integrated flows; Importance of computer software to customers.
- Slipstream SP3. Harris, Link // Australian PC User;Nov2008, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p79
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating a bootable XP installation CD with SP3 already applied.
- Miss takes. Bentley, Trevor // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Feb94, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p52
Focuses on the computer-based Key Out and Call Help (KOACH), a support system that guides computer users to avoid mistakes. Elements of KOACH system; Examples of correct action through KOACH; Advantages of the concept.
- Make Technology Work. Ayers, Allan F. // Transportation & Distribution;Oct99, Vol. 40 Issue 10, pSCF13
Details the issues to consider when implementing a supply chain management system or computer software. Limitations of systems vendor demonstrations; Guide questions when reviewing an implemented enterprise research planning system or a personal computer-based system; Things to be aware of...
- a SEASON in (multimedia) HELL. Doering, David // EMedia Magazine;Aug2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p56
Provides information on the installation of Real Player 8.0 software. Testing of the software; Support sites at Apple and Real; Events that occur in safe mode.
- Tools for taming the evolving enterprise. Sullivan, Kristina B. // PC Week;10/21/96, Vol. 13 Issue 42, pN15
Considers how management applications tackle a variety of difficult tasks. Details on five companies and their use of various products. Use of the Tivoli Management Environment 10 by TransQuest; Turner Broadcasting Sales' use of Microsoft Corp.'s Systems Management Server; Tektronix's use of...