NEC joins forces with Expocentric
- Briefs. // Marketing Event;May2000, p12
Provides updates on the exhibition industry in England as of May 2000. Information on the Reed Exhibitions' 100% Design show; Details on the Facilities Desk launched by NEC Group; Features of the IFE Specialty & Fine Foods show of Fresh RM.
- Project alerts shows to problem of waste. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Apr2002, p7
Presents updates on the workshop which is part of the Sustainable Exhibition Industries project of NEC Group company that focus on the scale of waste management problem of the exhibition industry in Great Britain as of April 2002. Information on the waste produced by the industry each year;...
- What next for the NEC? Clarke, Simon // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p43
Focuses on the redevelopment strategy for the NEC exhibition complex in Birmingham, England. Involvement of the NEC Group in a construction bid for a proposed National Stadium in Birmingham; Budget for the redevelopment project.
- NEC pact makes overseas inroads. Masson, Gordon // Music Week;11/15/2008, Issue 46, p11
The article reports that Global Spectrum Europe, a partnership between NEC Group and Global Spectrum Ltd., was chosen to manage the Spaladium Arena in Split, Croatia. Phil Mead, director of arenas for NEC Group, says it is the first time his company has managed an arena in a different country....
- NEC ready for silver jubilee. // Marketing Event;Feb2001, p7
Reports on the anniversary celebration of the National Exhibition Center in Birmingham, England. Information on the shows held at the exhibition building since 1976; Details on the partnership of NEC Group company with the infrastructure industry; International textile machinery show planned by...
- Conference call. Bond, Claire // Event;Oct2004, p31
Discusses the expansion of the services and facilities of exhibition venues to accommodate conferences in Great Britain. Incorporation of conferences with exhibition programs; Establishment of the Conference Centre at the Business Design Centre; Redevelopment of the piazza area at NEC Group Inc.
- Morris unveils plan to transform NEC Group. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Jul/Aug2005, p4
Reports on the plan of NEC Group CEO Andrew Morris to transform the company in 2005. Focus of the venue strategies of the company; Views of Morris on the reasons for the changes; Information on the bid of the company to bring peripatetic information and communication technology event ITU...
- NEC wins Â£1m brief to advise on HK scheme. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Sep2003, p4
Focuses on a deal signed by NEC Group to act as a consultant on the development of the International Exhibition Center in Hong Kong, China as of September 2003. Planned developments for the center; Details on the creation of a training module that will address all aspects of operating...
- We must unite to win big fairs says Cleverdon. // Event;Sep2003, p5
Focuses on the call of NEC Group executive Barry Cleverdon for the British exhibition industry to work together to attract international trade fairs. Reason behind the need for an international cooperation; Formula for the success of the venture.