Photosound in contract win
- Firm censured on ABCD row. // Pulse;2/9/2006, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p13
The article reports that Merck Sharpe and Dohme (MSD) has been found in breach of the drug industry's code of conduct after modifying British Hypertension Society guidance to favor its own products in Great Britain. The Prescription Medicines Code of Practice Authority ruled MSD had breached its...
- Merck screens for hypertension. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;3/23/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p14
Reports on Merck Sharp & Dohme's sponsorship of a hypertension and cholesterol detection clinic at the Puerto Rico Health Dept. as part of its activities for Heart Month.
- Migraine sufferers to receive assistance. // Caribbean Business;5/13/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 18, pS13
Reports on the launching of a program in Puerto Rico by Merck Sharpe & Dohme to assist migraine sufferers in the island.
- Merck informs health professionals of dangers of hypertension. Boughton, Kristina // Caribbean Business;5/30/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 21, pS10
Reports on pharmaceutical company Merck Sharp & Dohme's distribution of brochures to health-care professionals in Puerto Rico to increase awareness of hypertension. Impact of hypertension on one's health; Contents of the brochure; Inclusion of a control plan that can potentially lower one's...
- Merck to build $300 million biotechnology facility in Puerto Rico. Martinez, Marialba // Caribbean Business;4/10/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p2
Reports on Merck Sharpe & Dohme's expansion of its operation in Puerto Rico by constructing a biotechnology plant. Best selling products of Merck Sharpe & Dohme Quimica de P.R.; Global sales of various products; Other biotechnology ventures in Puerto Rico.
- Labopharm signs distribution agreement for analgesic drug with MSD. // PharmaWatch: CNS;Feb2010, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p15
No abstract available.
- Labopharm signs distribution agreement for analgesic drug with MSD. // PharmaWatch: CNS;Feb2010, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p17
No abstract available.
- High-dose statins could reduce LDL cholesterol by 55%. // GP: General Practitioner;1/28/2002, p7
Reports on the negation by Merck Sharp and Dohme that it has not applied for a license to treat familial hypercholesterolemia with 120 milligrams of simvastatin in England.
- Fernandez is Merck's local manufacturing powerhouse. Rua�o, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;5/8/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 18, pS4
Profiles Daneris Fernandez, vice president of operations for Merck, Sharp & Dohme in Puerto Rico. Work responsibilities; Career highlights; Views on the essence of a woman.