Five fight to build Liverpool facility
- Club gets the boot. Quinn, David // Estates Gazette;6/14/2003, Issue 324, p100
Discusses the search of a stadium for the Everton Football Club in England. Plan of urban regeneration company Liverpool Vision for the football stadium of Everton; Size of the stadium; Details of the proposals for the stadium of the football club.
- Birmingham FC in transfer deal. Pilkington, Lisa // Estates Gazette;11/6/2004, Issue 445, p29
Reports that Birmingham City Football Club, Birmingham, England, is in secret talks with Birmingham council chiefs to relocate its stadium, as of November 6, 2004. Site where the stadium will be relocated; Purpose of the new stadium; Comment from Birmingham councilor Ken Hardeman about the...
- NEWPORT'S NEWS. Ray, Leila // Town & Country;Mar2001, Vol. 155 Issue 5250, p128
Features Carnegie Abbey, a sporting club on Narragansett Bay in Rhode Island.
- All New at Newark in Notts. // Bowls International;Aug2014, Issue 397, p12
The article reports that Newark Indoor Bowls Centre Ltd. has received Â£47,166 from the Sport England Inspired Facilities Fund and has incorporated the Newark Boccia Club and Newark Indoor Bowls Club.
- Georgia's `diamond in the rough' // Parks & Recreation;Aug97, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p18
Presents information about the Mill Creek Regional Park in Bulloch County, Georgia. How the sports complex was built; Parts of the sports complex; Award won by the Mill Creek Regional Park; Contact information.
- Gold Standard. Rasmussen, Patty // Georgia Trend;Jul2003, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p70
Of the 12 mixed-use parks in Spalding County, the gold medal has to go to the Wyomia Tyus Olympic Park. The sprawling athletic complex was named for the Griffin-born two-time gold medal sprinter (1964, Tokyo and 1968, Mexico City). The park includes a 10-field soccer complex, a five-field...
- La valoraciÃ³n de instalaciones, estadios y pabellones deportivos. Del Arco, J. // Revista Kronos;jul-dic2009, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p87
Our investigation aim is referred to the sport entities. But this object is enclosed to the sport clubs, associations and companies taking part in professional leagues which own or use sport venues. In the economic valuation of this kind sport entity, is very important the valuation of the venue...
- Cheshire. // Golf Guide;2005, p155
This section provides information on various golf clubs in Cheshire, England. These clubs include Alderley Edge Golf Club, Alsager Golf and Country Club, Gatley Golf Club Ltd., Warrington Golf Club, Cheadle Golf Club, Mollington Grange Golf Club and Astbury Golf Club.
- Isle of Wight. // Golf Guide;2005, p230
This section provides information on various golf clubs in Isle of Wight, England. These clubs include Cowes Golf Club, Osborne Golf Club, Ryde Golf Club, Freshwater Bay Golf Club, Shanklin and Sandown Golf Club and Ventnor Golf Club.