Clarion unveils three-way split
- Venue organiser attracts Kimble. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p4
Reports on the appointment of Simon Kimble to the managing directorship of Earls Court and Olympia's event organizing company Clarion Events. Professional background of Kimble; Speculation on the take over by Clarion Events of the International Motor Show at the NEC.
- Morris takes over as head of Clarion. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p11
Reports that Andrew Morris will replace Jonathon Goold as managing director of Clarion Events. Restructuring plans of Morris for the company; Information on Earls Court and Olympia Group.
- SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);10/22/2007, Issue 41, p5
A correction to the October 8 "Verbatim" feature quoting Miss USA Rachel Smith is presented.
- SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT. // Time;10/22/2007, Vol. 170 Issue 17, p12
Corrections are presented to the "Verbatim" article in the October 8, 2007 issue, and the "Numbers" column in the October 1, 2007 issue.
- Untitled. Mathys, Ted // Spoils (Coffee House Press);Apr2009, preceding p11
The dedication of the book "The Spoils" to Rachel Smith is mentioned.
- BBC America discovers exec. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;1/4/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 2, p6
The article announces that Discovery Communications alum Rachel Smith was appointed as vice president for original programming at BBC America Inc.
- Coffee stop. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Dec97/Jan98, Vol. 16 Issue 11, pT4
Announces the hiring of Rachel Smith as sales manager of Cantarella Brothers. Highlights of Smith's career in sales management.
- DONE THAT: BREAKFAST OF CHAMPION. Ball, Natasha // This Land;5/15/2012, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p22
The article discusses the making of waffles by chefs Tara Taylor and Rachel Smith of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Compounding pharmacy linked to two fungal endophthalmitis outbreaks. Krader, Cheryl Guttman // Optometry Times;Mar2013, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p11
The article explores the outbreaks of fungal endophthalmitis linked to contaminated products from a single compounding pharmacy. Doctor Rachel M. Smith, a Centers for Disease Control Epidemic Intelligence Service Officer in Atlanta, Georgia, said products from compounding pharmacies are very...