Turner ends role as BECA director
- Dust. Pitt, David // Booklist;9/1/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 1, p55
Reviews the book "Dust," by Joan Frances Turner.
- Manby takes helm at BECA. // Marketing Event;May99, p6
Reports that Andrew Manby took over as president of the British Exhibition Contractors Association from RT Display chairman Richard Armitage in April 1999. Main objective of Manby's presidency; Excerpt from the out-going address of Armitage.
- Home, sweet up-north home. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;6/3/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p16
Focuses on the retirement districts in Northern Michigan. Scenery of the place; Feasibility of Harbor Spring for executive retirees; Reason of executives on choosing Harbor Springs.
- SERP programs remain popular despite modest benefits. Harris, Paul // Employee Benefit News;Feb2000, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p43
Provides information on a survey by KPMG's Compensation and Benefits Practice regarding the popularity of supplemental executive retirement plans (SERP) among large companies. Percentage of respondents in the poll that are offering SERP; Coverage of the survey; Percentage of employers that are...
- Is your business your retirement plan? Wells, Rey // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;9/19/94, Vol. 10 Issue 19, Estate Planning for... p11
Offers advice on creating retirement funds for business owners in the United States. Use of pre-tax dollars; Use of after-tax dollars; Features of the method; Advantages.
- Your work is never done. Berglas, Dr. Steven // Inc.;Nov97, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p31
Discusses how many creative company builders balk at the prospect of becoming professionally inactive during retirement. The example of how George Eastman, founder of Eastman Kodak, committed suicide after retiring from the company; The author's experience with working with a former...
- Illinois Municipal Adds Enhanced Fixed. Clouse, Carol J. // Investment Management Weekly;12/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p3
Announces the search for an enhanced fixed-income manager of the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund of Oak Brook, Illinois.
- LETTERS. DAW JR., CARL P. // Hymn: A Journal of Congregational Song;Autumn2009, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p8
The author announces his retirement as the executive director of the Hymn Society.
- Merrill's Thomas to Retire. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;6/10/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p1
Reports the retirement of Art Thomas, chairman of the Securities Services at Merrill Lynch. Career history; Job description; Characteristics of Thomas.