Barbican has new identity
- Manc airport en route with CLN. // Design Week;4/3/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p3
Reports on Citigate Lloyd Northover's creation of a signposting identity system for Manchester Airport, called Leapfrog.
- CLN look protects health quango from public apathy. Clayton, Richard // Design Week;7/17/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p4
Reports on the project of design group Citigate Lloyd Northover for the Health Protection Agency, an independent agency that tackles outbreaks of infectious diseases and biological hazards. Attributes of the logo; Brand concept.
- Merging universities to report to CLN for branding. Booth, Hannah // Design Week;6/19/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p4
Reports on the appointment of Citigate Lloyd Northover to create the entire brand architecture for Umist, the entity to be created by the merger of Manchester University and University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology. Components of the design project; Stakeholders who were...
- CLN journey for West Midlands job. // Design Week;7/3/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p3
Reports on Centro's hiring of Citigate Lloyd Northover to design a coordinating identity for public transport in West Midlands. Value of the project; Decrease of dependence on private vehicles.
- CLN on-line for Welsh start-up drive. Cheevers, Brandon // Design Week;11/8/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p5
Reports on the appointment of Citigate Lloyd Northover to develop the on-line strategy for the Welsh Development Agency's Entrepreneur Action Plan (EAP). Design fee for the project; Annual budget of EAP; Responsibilities of Citigate in the project.
- CLN appoints former BGA staff. // Design Week;9/26/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p3
Reports on the appointment of Tim Greenhill and John McCarron as directors of Citigate Lloyd Northover.
- CLN fires up for Welsh promotion. // Design Week;8/14/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p8
Reports on design firm Citigate Lloyd Northover's creation of a corporate identity and several product logos for Meat Promotion Wales, a coalition of meat farmers and producers that will publicize Welsh beef, lamb, and pork to consumers at home and abroad. Design goals for the project; Effort...
- Double vision. // Director;Oct2001, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p52
Features Jim Northover and John Lloyd, owners of Citigate Lloyd Northover company. Description of their working relationship; Basis of a good partnership; Challenge faced by the business partners.
- NEWS. // Design Week;12/11/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p8
Presents news items related to design industry in Europe as of December 11, 2003. Citigate Lloyd Northover's design of Home Office's Working in the UK; Design of packs of Natco Spiced Tea.