Telford rebrands as part of revamp
- SHOW US YOUR LOGO. Rulseh, Ted J. // Cleaner;Dec2007, p10
The article calls for entries to an informal exhibition of logos and taglines in the drain and pipe cleaning industry.
- New Logo, Branding for Surtex. // Art Business News;Mar2003, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p50
Reports on the introduction of a logo and branding treatment by SURTEX, a trade show for selling and licensing art and design. Features of the SURTEX logo; Marketing campaign; Events sponsored by SURTEX.
- Foodtech Exhibition to re-launch. // Vending International;Jul2006, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p4
The article reports that the Foodtech exhibition has been rebranded as FoodtechUk. The exhibition has serviced the food industry's hygiene, safety, innovation and technology sectors which will be held at the Stoneleigh Exhibition Centre in Warwickshire, England on April 18-19, 2007. FoodtechUK...
- Exhibition logo chosen. // Cabinet Maker;04/14/2000, Issue 5183, p3
Presents the logo selected for the year 2000 Promosedia chair exhibition.
- Back from The Dead. Kaufman, David // Time International (Asia Edition);8/30/2010, Vol. 176 Issue 9, p49
The article reviews an exhibition featuring logo and other designs of Californian artist Stanley Mouse at Rockin Roses Gallery in Healdsburg, California.
- Poetry for All Times. Cox, William E. // Black Issues Book Review;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p2
Introduces a series of articles on African American poets and poetry.
- Of Logos and Expos. Cox, William E. // Black Issues Book Review;May/Jun2005, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p2
Comments on the change in the logo design of the magazine "Black Issues Book Review." Purpose for the logo redesign; Description of the book industry in the U.S.; Information on the BookExpo 2005.
- E STINGS at the Design Museum: Votes Wanted. // Creative Review;Feb2008, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p14
The article offers information on the E4 and "Creative Review" exhibition of E STINGS entrants to be held at the Design Museum in London, England from February 25 to March 2, 2008. The exhibition would feature the 25 entrants in the 2007 E STINGS competition held in spring 2007. The competition...
- Art and Science Converge at Federal Reserve Exhibit. Shaw, Georgia // Community Banker;Nov2003, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p28
Provides information on the art exhibition "Complexity," presented at the atrium of the U.S. Federal Reserve headquarters in Washington, D.C. through November 28, 2003. Description of the art works on display; Information on how the exhibition's logo was created; Details of the exhibition.