Name change for EMSChiara
- BRIEFS. // Marketing (00253650);8/31/2000, p9
Presents news briefs related to marketing in Great Britain, as of August 31, 2000. Clarke Hooper's promotion of Colin Bareham to the post of managing director; British Telecom PLC's hiring of EMSChiara to its below-the-line marketing portfolio; Lloyd TSB's efforts to boost its customer...
- Comment. Todaro, Daniel // Marketing (00253650);5/25/2000, p114
Comments on the benefits to companies of offering employee training opportunities. Goals in employee training; Focus on developing employees' skills in customer service; Employee training program at EMS Chiara.
- Medicine man. Gallop, Gerda D.; Beech, Wendy M. // Black Enterprise;Mar1999, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p38
Reports on the technology that detects infectious organisms in blood that is offered by Mosaic Technologies Inc., a biotechnology firm. Advantage of using the firm's bacterial detection test; Projected revenue of the firm by 2000.
- Gasonics International Reports Record Revenues in the 4Q. Sarvey, Rachel d'Oronzio // Electronic News;11/13/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 46, p57
Presents updates on the financial sector of the semiconductor industry as of November 13, 2000. Finances of Gasonics International; Revenues of Virage Logic Corp.; Profit of Mosaic Technologies Corp.
- People. // Nature Biotechnology;Dec99, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p1237
Presents information on positions held by various people in the field of biotechnology as of December 17, 1999. Promotion of director at Mosaic Technologies Inc. Chris Boles; Appointment of former director of clinical research for British Biotech PLC Andrew Millar as chief executive officer...
- The market orientation construct: Measurement and scaling issues. Wrenn, Bruce // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Summer97, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p31
Examines the marketing orientation construct from a historical perspective and with respect to measurement and scaling issues. Discussion of the measurement theory; Types of measures for marketing orientation; Differences in the Rensis Likert and L.L. Thurstone scaling models.
- A Quantitative analysis of the relative efficiency between overt and covert market signals. Milewicz, John; Herbig, Paul // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Fall97, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p45
Examines the relative efficiency between overt and covert marketing signals. Game-based experiment involving airline pricing; Level of profits of overt signalers; Relation of market signals to profitability of the industry.
- Recent Tables. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p41
Lists an introduction to several tables published in issues of the journal 'The Bond Buyer,' in 2001 regarding financial markets in the U.S.
- BMI VIEW. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/31/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 48, p3
Highlights the broad market index of Asia, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.