- Spice up your Xmas party. Browne, Annabel // Marketing Event;Sep99, p64
Deals with the Christmas Carnival 1999 at Thorpe Park near Staines in Surrey, England organized by Elegant Days. Features of the carnival; Number of people that can be accommodated.
- An Elegant way to have fun. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p62
Highlights the time-themed celebrations of Elegant Days for companies or organizations. Things included in the package; Available dates for booking.
- Reed Agreement with CBA Off. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;6/19/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 25, p12
Focuses on the collapse of the agreement between Canadian Booksellers Association and Reed Exhibition Companies regarding the purchase of the organization's annual trade show. Reasons for the collapse of the agreement; Discussions made by Canadian with Key Media Ltd. about acquiring the show;...
- Sellers beats rivals to snap up Elegant Days. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Mar2003, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Elegant Days by Sellers Hospitality on February 26, 2003. Terms of the acquisition; Excerpts from the joint statement of executives Charles Webb and Eddie Hoarse about the acquisition; Reputation of Elegant Days.
- Briefs. // Marketing Event;Apr2001, p10
Presents news briefs related to special events in Great Britain as of April 2001. Attendance rate during the London International Dive Show in England on March 3-4, 2001; Contract awarded by Tennis Associations to Elegant Days for the 2001 Wimbledon Open; Outlet launched by PizzaExpress on...
- Elegant Days and Sellers to become Arena. // Event;Sep2003, p9
Focuses on the decision of Arena Event Services to rebrand its hospitality businesses Elegant Days and Sellers Hospitality as of September 2003. Details on the merger of Elegant and Sellers; Appointment of Eddie Hoare as chairman of the rebranded company.
- ISC Expo readies for Chicago. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p45
Focuses on the ISC Expo/Chicago 98, which will be held from May 31 and June 1, at Navy Pier in Chicago. Information on what will be on display at the show; Comments from Eileen Baird, industry vice president for Association Expositions and Services, managers and producers of the event; What the...
- News from Scan-Tech. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Presents several news announcements featured in the 1998 Scan-Tech show. Includes Quad II's release of video series to help explain bar code, EDI and EC technologies; Symbol Technologies Inc.'s signing of an agreement with Verbex Voice Systems to sell Verbex's industrial speech recognition...
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p5
Editorial. Comments on the Millennium exhibition at Greenwich, England. Torrid debate and rumor-mongering about the event's budget; Targeted business sponsorship amount.