- COMME des GARCONS'. // Interview;Aug2014, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p94
The article reviews the Tour de Force Fall '14 Show of Comme des Garcons by designer Rei Kawakubo.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/2/2001 Supplement, Vol. 181 Issue 1, p31
Highlights the Sands Expo Center fashion exhibit on February 13-16, 2001. Fashion shows; Seminars; Events.
- COMING THIS WEEK. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/5/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 91, p2
Presents several exhibits and fashion shows in the U.S. for May 2003. Fashion week; Benefit and charity shows; Exhibits.
- Coming This Week. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/13/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 120, p2
A calendar of events for June 2011 is presented which includes Licensing International Expo in Las Vegas, Milan Men's Ready-to-Wear Shows and Los Angeles Fall-Holiday Apparel Market.
- Lacking in Style. Coghlan, Timothy // J@pan Inc.;May/Jun2008, Issue 77, p58
This article reports on the Japan Fashion Week held from March 10 to 15, 2008 in various locations around Tokyo, the capital of Japan. There were about 50 fashion shows held during the Fashion Week. It explains that Japan Fashion Week has a long way to go before it can compete equally with the...
- German buyers seek new looks at CPD fashion fair. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/24/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 37, p16
Reports on the CPD fashion fair held in Dusseldorf, Germany in February 1995. Buyers' reaction to event; Trends for fall season; Number of visitors who attended the fair; Designers who participated in fair.
- Premiere Vision keys: Color and simplicity. Weisman, Katherine // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/7/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 25, p11
Focuses on the 1995 Premiere Vision Show in Paris, France, a fashion show that features European fabrics. Criticisms to the show due to its commercialization; Resignation of Bertrand Bocreis de Junneman as organizing president; Plans of Premiere Vision President Robert Brochier for the show.
- TALE OF TWO CITIES. Barker, Barbara // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/28/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 107, INTERNATIONAL TRADE SHOWS p10
Focuses on the changes in the format of fashion shows in Spain. Formation of strategic marketing relationships; Number of exhibitors at the Semana Internacional de la Moda (SIMM); Collaboration of the organizers of SIMM with the organizers of Igedo Co.
- PARLEYING TRAFFIC INTO ORDERS. Young, Kristin // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/10/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 120, DOMESTIC TRADE SHOWS p16
Focuses on the MAGIC and WWDMAGIC fashion and trade shows in Los Angeles, California. Estimated number of buyers; Plans for the show's fifth edition; Types of vendors invited to the show.
- VEILED REFERENCE. K. D. // American Salon;Oct2012, Vol. 135 Issue 10, p24
The article focuses on the trend of face coverings in fashion shows, as seen in the 2012 catwalks of Couture Fashion Week in Paris, France.