Confex to stay at Earls Court
- Confex posts rise in visitors. // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p7
Reports the increase in the number of visitors in the 2000 International Confex exhibition. Information on the audit conducted by ABC company.
- Audit shows increase in Confex attendance. Bond, Claire // Event;Jun2006, p10
The article reports that ABC Profile Audit for International Confex has revealed that the 2006 show has seen increased visitor attendance during its three-day stint at Earls Court in London, England in February. Show director Duncan Reid is confident that the figures suggest the CMP Information...
- Four debut exhibitors. // Event;Feb2009, p24
The article identifies four debutante exhibitors at the International Confex in February 2009. Exhibitors include Americas, representing Latin American destination management companies; Novotel London West, featuring the hotel and convention centre in Great Britain and Europe; Orlando Convention...
- Confex announces more qualitative research. // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;Nov2004, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the research conducted by International Confex to develop features and visitor benefits that will enhance its trade show that will be held in London, England from February 15 to 17, 2005. Search by visitors for products and source suppliers; Launch of the New Products LIVE! Showcase;...
- Confex courts travel managers. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/17/2006, Issue 2704, p8
The article provides information about the exhibition to be sponsored by International Confex company, to be held on February 21-23, 2006 at Earls Court in London, England. The exhibition will offer business travel agents an opportunity to potentially gain new partners. Approximately 7,000...
- Two events to share venue with Confex. Bond, Claire // Event;Mar2007, p10
The article reports on the decision of International Confex to co-locate with CMPi stablemate Technology for Marketing and Advertising (TFM& A) and the VCM-owned Video Forum at the Earls Court Exhibition Center in London, England in 2008. It says that CMPi hopes the decision will create a...
- International Confex and aeo form exclusive partnership. // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;Aug2004, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p8
Reports on an exclusive partnership formed by the International Confex (IC) exhibition and the Association of Exhibition Organisers (AEO) in 2004. Overview of the partnership; Significance of the partnership on IC and the AEO; Extension of the partnership to marketing projects of IC and the AEO.
- MOVERS & SHAKERS. // Event;Sep2005, p47
The article provides an update on personnel changes in the events industry as of September 2005. Gwladys Morin has joined Reed Exhibitions. Richard Lee moved to consultancy P& MM as business development director of its new division Rewardvouchers.com, an online system that measures and rewards...
- Space shortage predicted for UK. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Feb97, p7
Focuses on a report predicting a shortage in exhibition space in Great Britain. Failure to meet increasing demand for exhibition space; Opportunity for unusual venues to meet demand for events; Wider price range for organizers.