Magic theme to Guinness drive
- Guinness Taps Irish Luck, A-B Touts Stout. Beirne, Mike // Brandweek;2/17/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the advertising campaign that will be launched by Diageo for Guinness beer products in 2003. Advertising concept for the beer; Details of the advertising plan; Funding for the advertising.
- GUINNESS. Warren, Peter // Campaign (UK);9/23/2005 Supplement, p29
Focuses on the advertising campaigns of the Irish brewery Guinness PLC. Impact of the legendary Guinness posters on drinkers; Succession of the heritage in television advertisements; Comment on the first television commercial of Guinness on the opening night of ITV; Comment on the Rutger Hauer...
- Best use of TV in an integrated campaign. // Media Week;5/27/2008 Supplement, p9
The article offers information on the advertising campaign developed by Carat for Guinness, winner of the best use of television (TV) in an integrated campaign award of the 2008 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards. The campaign associated Guinness to the 2007 Rugby World Cup. Carat increased the impact...
- Budweiser's famous 'whassup' ads were made in the US. True. // Campaign (UK);5/11/2001, Issue 19, p56
Focuses on the creation of Budweiser advertisement 'whassup' in the U.S. Design of the advertisement; Developer of the advertising campaign.
- The Birthday Party. Nudd, Tim // Adweek New England Edition;06/26/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 26, p24
Focuses on the creation of Anne Liebovitz portrait collections by Absolut to mark its 20th anniversary and as a gift to consumers who have made its advertising campaign a success. Talents featured in the campaign; Total number of portraits considered by the company.
- Canadian Mist Serves New Campaign To Support Renewed Popularity. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;1/7/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p4
Focuses on the advertising campaign for Canadian Mist whisky starting January 2002. Magazines featuring advertisements for the product; Estimated media spending for the campaign.
- Seagram targets China's drinkers. Madden, Normandy // Ad Age Global;Jun2001, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p10
Focuses on the advertising campaign for the 30% High whiskey brand of Seagram in Beijing, China. Target age group; Retail price for a bottle of 30% High; Concept of the campaign; Advertising agencies which handled the Seagram account.
- Evan Williams Takes Shots At Jack, Jim. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;7/1/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 26, p6
Focuses on the advertising campaign created for the Evan Williams Kentucky bourbon of Heaven Hill Distilleries in the U.S. in 2002. Cost of the campaign; Magazines featuring the advertisements; Market positioning.
- SEEING THE LITE? Beirne, Mike // Brandweek;3/11/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p5
Focuses on the advertising campaigns for alcoholic beverages in the U.S. as of March 11, 2002. Information on the Bacardi Silver advertisement created by Momentum Marketing; Estimated advertising budget for the Doc brand; Estimated total television advertising spots of Miller.