REC strengthens ties with Austria
- Reed rebrands Asian events. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec98, p14
Announces that the Reed Exhibition Companies has relaunched its string of Asian building exhibitions as a single brand. Focus on building materials and services; Details on the marketing activity for the shows; Plans for the Sibex show in 2000.
- The Not Quite London Book Fair. Nelson, Sara // Publishers Weekly;3/13/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 11, p5
The author looks at the London Book Fair (LBF) in 2006 in Docklands, England. There were several difficulties experienced by attendees in going to the venue and from the venue itself, including transportation and crowded aisles. Fair promoter REED Exhibitions committed to address the problems...
- BEA 2009: A Different Look For a Difficult Time. Milliot, Jim; Deahl, Rachel // Publishers Weekly;4/27/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 17, p6
The article focuses on changes in the exhibit space for the 2009 BookExpo America. Trade publisher Random House, for one, has made a major transformation of its show floor as its booth will focus on its authors. Further, the publisher decided to conduct hourly author signings while reducing the...
- Reed gambles changes will lift Las Vegas show. Russell, Geoff // Golf World;09/22/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 14, p4
Details the plans of show owner Reed Exhibitions for the 2001 annual Professional Golf Association Golf Show.
- Reed switches rebranded fair to Earls Court. // Event;Apr2002, p4
Reports on the decision of Reed Exhibitions company to rebrand its Marketing Expo and moved it to Earls Court 2. Information on the rebranded fair; Reason for the decision.
- Converflex Latin America show rescheduled. // Paperboard Packaging;Mar95, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p50D
Reports on the postponement of Reed Exhibition Companies de Mexico S.A. de C.V.'s Converflex Mexico show, originally scheduled for October 1995 in Mexico City. Negotiation for October 1996; Decision due to interest from US exhibitors who wanted a 1996 event.
- EtroniX Replaces NEPCON West. // Test & Measurement World;Oct2000, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p6
Reveals the decision of Reed Exhibition Cos. to replace its annual NEPCON West conference with a show called EtroniX. Revision and expansion of the show; Five vertical trade shows comprising the event.
- Reed snaps up Australian fair. // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p18
Reports that Reed Exhibition Cos. has bought IMX, the North Australian Industrial and Mining Exhibition from Harvey Events. Remarks from Dan Londero, exhibitions director of Reed; Plans to launch exhibitions in 2000.
- REC eyes Promota rival. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p8
Reports on the launching of the Premium Sourcing Show by Reed Exhibition Cos. (REC). Target participants of the show; Support of the REC for the British Promotional Merchandise Association; Difference of the Premium Sourcing Show from other shows organized by REC.