Melville launches arm for service packages
- ROYAL WELCOME. // Event;Jan2008, p8
A photograph of a dining table inside the Pharaoh's Palace, a hospitality area designed by Melville Exhibition & Event Services, is presented.
- Melville MD Clifford sets out on his own. Bond, Claire // Event;May2007, p10
The article announces the resignation of Leon Clifford as managing director of Melville Exhibition and Event Services.
- Melville acts to boost shell scheme stock. // Event;Apr2002, p5
Reports on the acquisition by Melville Exhibition Services company of shell scheme brand Sodem. Benefits of the acquisition to the company.
- Melville and GES unite for growth. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Sep99, p16
Reports on the partnership between GES Exposition Services of Las Vegas, Nevada with Melville Exhibition Services of Great Britain as part of a key growth strategy. What the two firms will share; Views on the venture; Amount of turnover by the companies.
- Melville opts to steer clear of Event Expo. // Event;Feb2002, p7
Reports on the decision of Melville Exhibition Services not to attend the International Confex event in London, England in January 2002. Reason for the company's decision according chief executive officer Nick Marshall; Increase in the number of exhibitors from the exhibition industry as of...
- Industry head voices fear of bung culture. // Event;Oct2002, p9
Reports on the warnings of Richard Copley-Smith, chairman of Brand Events, against the return of back-handers in the exhibition industry as of October 2002. Concerns about the placing of service contracts; Issue pointed out by service provider Melville Exhibitions with regard to the issue.
- Melville shifts staff into new office at Excel. // Event;Sep2003, p7
Reports on the opening of an office at Excel by contracting firm Melville Exhibition Services in 2003. Plan of Melville for the office space.
- Melville sets up online pre-show aid manual. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Apr2002, p15
Reports on the online manual launched by Melville Exhibitions Service company for organizers looking to help exhibitors with their pre-show arrangements. Value of the online manuals; Features of the online manual; Objectives of the company.
- EXHIBITION NEWS. // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;Feb2005, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p6
Presents updates on the exhibition sector in Europe as of February 1, 2005. Details of the IMEX, a worldwide exhibition for incentive travel, meetings and events from April 19-21, 2005 in Frankfurt, Germany; Features of the advertising tool Soundsign launched by Melville Exhibition and Event...