Three launch new ad agency
- Smith quits role as managing director of DM shop Mustard. // Campaign;7/13/2001, Issue 28, p2
Reports that Samantha Smith has left her role as managing director of the British advertising agency Mustard.
- Mosaic to link up BTL shops under Mustard agency. // Marketing (00253650);1/4/2001, p3
Informs on the announcement by Great Britain-based Mosaic Group Marketing Services that its below-the-line advertising and marketing agency will be known as Mustard. Four existing outfits comprising the agency; Planned services of Mustard.
- Spike's newest joint. Luscombe, Belinda // Time International (South Pacific Edition);12/16/96, Issue 51, p95
Notes the joint advertising venture between director Spike Lee and DDB Needham. The target market of Spike/DDB; Comments from Lee about the project.
- Binational Production House Rocks the Two Californias. Gomez-Roji, Ric // La Prensa San Diego;9/30/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p5
The article reports on the joint venture between Jorge A. Cano and Ricardo Gomez-Roji in creating the LaAgencia.tv, a Hispanic advertisement agency and production company.
- PRODUCT & SERVICE. // Credit Union Journal;03/05/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p16
Reports developments related to credit unions in the United States as of March 2001. Participation of credit union professionals at marketing firm MyDAS' client conference; Establishment of a product marketing division by management and measurement solutions provider Sendero; Purpose of the...
- Rogue On The Move. Diedrick, Brian // SHOOT;4/26/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 17, p7
Reports the joint venture between Rogue Creative and MTV Commercials in the U.S. Terms of agreement; Interest of the production and animation talent toward commercial production; Plans to expand the personnel base and customer service.
- Leith. // Campaign;3/22/2013, p31
The article offers information on the advertising agency Leith of Edinburgh, Scotland, which has launched new ventures and won several accounts in advertising, public relations (PR), and digital solutions.
- Two Chicago agencies fuse to launch DDB Corbett. // Medical Marketing & Media;Mar2000, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p24
Reports that the Chicago, Illinois-based advertising agency DDB Corbett is the result of the joint venture between Frank J. Corbett and DDB Chicago. Need to offer consumer and healthcare professionals professional communications under one roof; Omnicom Group Inc.'s ownership of both agencies.
- 42 Below. // B&T Weekly;12/10/2004 Creative Eye, Vol. 54, p6
This article presents information regarding the advertisement made by the advertiser 42 Below with the agency Consortium New Zealand. In this advertisement it has been said that absolut vodka was judged "The Latest Favorite." The Board told that this was a fig because what the article in the...