Agencies win festival prizes
- UK selects Jack Morton to deliver 'Great' festivals. // CEI Asia;Jun2014, p4
The article reports that creative brand agency Jack Morton Worldwide has been selected by the British government's Great campaign to create the programmes for the Festivals of Creativity in Hong Kong, China from November 18-20, 2014 and Shanghai from March 3-5, 2015.
- Virtual events: Heightened reality -- the new event dimension. // Event;Jun2013, p9
The article discusses the relevance of virtual events including the Festival of Monitoring sponsored by the periodical Daily Telegraph, and the in-store recipe demonstration supported by the supermarket chain Booth. The interview conducted by the consumer insight company Cog Research reveals...
- CHAPTER 64: EVENT & EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING. Miller, Richard K.; Washington, Kelli // Consumer Behavior;2011, p358
Chapter 64 of the book "Consumer Behavior 2011," Seventh Edition, is presented. It focuses on events and experiential marketing in the U.S. It refers to a live events where audiences interact and are exposed to a product or brand. Some of these events are festivals, parties and concerts. The...
- Jack Morton creates VW dealer experience. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Apr2002, p11
Focuses on the brand exhibition to be created by Jack Morton Worldwide company to introduce the car Phaeton model of Volkswagen company to European dealers. Details of the event.
- Jack Morton Worldwide. // Marketing (00253650);Dec2002 Supplement, p18
Focuses on success of the agency Jack Morton Worldwide in the year 2002. Successful organization of events in the XVII Commonwealth Games in Manchester by the agency; Other projects of the agency.
- Jack Morton works on London New Year's Eve fireworks. Hammond, Natalie // Design Week (Online Edition);12/20/2012, p4
The article reports that brand consultancy Jack Morton Worldwide has created the fireworks display for the New Year's Eve celebration in London, England. The consultancy has also created a bespoke soundtrack to accompany the display and BBC Radio 1's DJ Nihal will mix live music for the crowds...
- Jack Morton in training for games ceremony job. Clayton, Richard // Design Week;4/18/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p5
Reveals that Jack Morton Worldwide is responsible for the creative production of the opening and closing ceremonies of the Commonwealth Games in Manchester England from July 25 to August 4, 2002. Cost of the creative work; Number of performers at the ceremonies; Theme for the production.
- INFLUENTIAL EVENTS. ODELL, PATRICIA // Chief Marketer (Penton Media, Inc.);Apr/May2010, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p46
The article shows a recent Jack Morton Worldwide research, wherein 42.3 percent of respondents prefer brands based on promotion and sponsorships and 31.3 percent are motivated by advertising.
- MY BRILLIANT CAREER. // B&T Magazine;4/12/2013, Vol. 63 Issue 2789, p34
The article offers information on the career development, Job responsibilities and future career prospects of Helen Graney, managing director of the company Jack Morton Worldwide.