Clip turnover reaches 10m pounds
- A foreign affair. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Feb2004, p16
Discusses issues involved in bringing international events to Great Britain and attracting overseas visitors to domestic shows. Views of British event organizers on continental Europe's mode of holding events; Statement from Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre chief executive Mike Closier...
- Show time. Briscoe, Megan // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct96, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on the work of Indiana-based exhibition houses. Includes of outstanding work by Hamilton Displays, The Exhibit House, ICON Inc., EPC, Exhibiteam and Channel-Kor.
- Last peek at NPE news. // Plastics Technology;Jun97, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p68
Presents different products from companies around the globe exhibited in Chicago in June 16-20, 1997. Roboshot EV machine from Cincinnati Milacron Plastics Machinery; MacroPack die from Macro Engineering and Technology Incorporated; KEB 100 from Kupp Kautex; Two urethane RIM materials and foam...
- Indiana's exhibit companies. Wall, Kathy // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct97, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p29
Features several Indiana-based exhibit builders. Includes Hamilton/Icon as the largest exhibit design firm in the state; Growth of the Exhibiteam; Services offered by Thompson/Kerr Displays; Company history of Omnicraft International; Services offered by Channel Kor Systems; Business strategy...
- Cut the risk factor. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Sep99, p61
Gives advice on how to get the most out of exhibition contractors. What most design agencies offer; Area in which clients have the most problems; Information on tips in sourcing electrical requirements; Remarks from Nick Marshall, joint managing director of Melville Electrical Services. INSET:...
- Survey puts sales up. Misty, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Sep97, p6
Cites the results of a survey on the financial performance of exhibition services and conference companies in Great Britain. Sales increase; Average pre-tax profit. INSET: Plimsoll poll facts..
- Show pieces. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p21
Presents information on several exhibition industry's materials and pieces of equipment, released in Great Britain in 1998. Stand from Image Line; Protean Lite modular stand; Vine's wine club event.
- Engaging the senses. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p55
Focuses on the experiential exhibitions which are intended to give visitors a full experience of the event by allowing them to participate in the exhibit. Significance of interactive experience for the visitors; Costs of setting up interactive stands in exhibits; Tips on setting up an...
- When designing stands, it's all a question of time. Zucker, Richard // Event;Jun2002, p10
Focuses on time designing of stands at exhibitions. Factors that may make exhibitions distinctive and memorable to the visitors; Importance of the stand in exhibitions; Objectives of organizing exhibitions.