Plotting The Location Points
- SignalSoft partners with Webraska. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p52
Reports on the strategic partnership of SignalSoft Corp. with Webraska to integrate their location-based product offerings, interfacing SignalSoft's location management platform with Webraska location-based personal navigation services.
- tools. // Wireless Asia;May2006, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p32
The article reports developments related to telecommunication industry. Jataayu Software Ltd., has added jSync DS Client to its handset application suite for personal information management and electronic mail. Tvidia has released the first content rating solution that classifies online digital...
- Polish carrier implements location services. // RCR Wireless News;12/3/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p38
Reports on the location-based services platform from Siemens AG and SignalSoft Corp. chosen by PTC-Era. Significance of the service of PTC-Era; Coverage of the contract.
- Retooling: Mapping. // Marketing Tools;Apr98, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p52
Describes two mapping database products for marketing applications. Selectory Super Pack 98 CD-ROM database from Harris InfoSource; Dynamap/2000 8.0 from Geographic Data Technology.
- SignalSoft aims to use E911 apps to offer location-based bills. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;10/27/97, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p14
Focuses on the plans of SignalSoft company to use the E911 wireless location service to provide location-based billing. How the E911 system works; Information on the Federal Communication Commission mandate for carriers to provide Phase 1 E911 technology by April 1, 1997; Comments from David...
- Stay On Track with Digital Mapping. Stanbridge, Dean // Pest Control;Jan2002, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p40
Reports the availability of digital mapping in North America. Importance of routing on cost control; Provision of information from various database systems; Manipulation of data through digital mapping programs.
- EUROPE UPDATE. // RCR Wireless News;12/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p26
Presents news briefs on the telecommunication industry in Europe as of December 10, 2001. Negotiation between Research In Motion (RIM) Ltd. and Telecom Italia Group to introduce RIM Blackberry wireless e-mail device to the Italian corporate market; Agreement of Webraska to provide British...
- PACKETS. // Wireless Week;1/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p8
Presents updates on wireless communications companies as of January 14, 2002. Expectations of Openwave Systems Inc. for the second quarter; Layoff plans of SignalSoft Corp.; Plan of Qualcomm to invest on Reliance Communications Ltd. of India.
- International collaborative military mapping programs' implementation and development opportunities in Hungary. NYERGES, János; KULCSÁR, Gábor // AARMS: Academic & Applied Research in Military & Public Manageme;01/01/2013, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p273
The two most important military mapping projects in Hungary are the Multinational Geospatial Co-production Program (MGCP) and the SAAB JAS 39 Gripen aircraft support, with digital mapping system. 29 countries joined the largest mapping program, called the MGCP to create up-to-date, 50k scale,...