Wireless Gets In Sync
- Shared Tech. To offer metrocall prepaid paging. // RCR;11/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p46
Reports that Shared Technologies Cellular Inc. has signed a letter of intent to add Metrocall Inc.'s CountDown prepaid paging to its CellEase prepaid services portfolio.
- Sharing A Niche. // Wireless Week;08/21/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 34, p42
Reports the deal between Metrocall Inc. and Shared Technologies Cellular in the United States.
- Metrocall forms alliance with Handango. // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p16
Reports on Metrocall Inc.'s formation of a strategic alliance with Handango Inc. under which Metrocall will provide two-way messaging capabilities to handheld computers powered by Handango's suite of business applications.
- Mobeo Signs Airtime Pact With Metrocall. // Telephone IP News;Aug99, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p1
Deals with the air-time agreement between Metrocall Inc. and Mobeo Inc. Provisions of the agreement; Significance of the agreement to wireless networks; Information on Mobeo and its products; Services being provided by Metrocall.
- Handango, Metrocall forge partnership. Marsh, Jackie L. // Fort Worth Business Press;08/25/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p10
Reports that Hurst, Texas-based Handango Inc. is partnering with Alexandria, Virginia-based Metrocall Inc. to offer handheld devices with preinstalled industry specific software applications and wireless two-way messaging services. Benefits of the alliance to both companies; Handango's...
- Business briefs. // RCR;01/18/99, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p19
Reports on various developments in the wireless telecommunication sector in the United States as of January 18, 1999. Shared Technologies Cellular Inc.'s signing of a letter of intent with MCI WorldCom's prepaid services division to provide prepaid cellular services nationwide; Metrocall Inc.'s...
- Metrocall alliance to deliver high-speed Internet services. Bruno, Antony // RCR;11/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p21
Focuses on Metrocall Inc.'s goal of becoming a complete communications provider in Virginia. Strategic alliance with Covad Communications; Proposal to provide high-speed Internet services through the Metrocall.net division; Partnership with Tessco Technologies Inc. to market cellular and...
- Breaking News. // Wireless Week;11/29/99, Vol. 5 Issue 48, p3
Presents news briefs from the wireless communication industry in the United States as of November 29, 1999. Strategic alliance of Cellular Technical Services Co. with KSI Inc.; Permission marketing deal of Metrocall Inc. with HitMeNow.com; Plans of Sundial.com to market wireless information...
- Shared Technologies reports revenue up. // RCR;04/06/98, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p8
Highlights the 16 percent revenue increase experienced by Shared Technologies Cellular Incorporated. Reason for the increase; Amount the company's revenue rose to; Statistical data on the company.