FunMail Adds Animation
- Four steps to calm yourself. // Velocity;2013, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p9
The article presents four steps to take when stressed about something to be accomplished including making a list of everything that needs to be done, taking 15 minutes to do the fastest things on the list, and turning off the phone and email alerts to do the tougher things on the list.
- FunMail to offer mobile comic strips. // RCR Wireless News;11/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p6
Reports on a major offering for the U.S. market announced by FunMail Inc. that will allow mobile communication systems users to download daily newspaper comic strips. List of comic characters that can be downloaded; Availability of the service; Cost of the service.
- The challenge of GSM testing. Geiger, Al // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Aug96, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p41
Discusses the challenge of testing mobile communication systems. Adoptation of testing objectives by the manufacturers and providers of the telecommunications network; Ways to minimize the cost of fixing problems; Kinds of testing performed by manufacturers and service providers; Characteristics...
- Minding your portable device P's and Q's. Coffee, Peter // PC Week;03/27/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p35
Comments on several issues related to telecommunication. Unified messaging services provided by E-mail service provider ZDNet; Addition of named profiles that combine a slate of option settings to portable telecom devices.
- It's A Wacky Wireless World. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;10/02/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 40, p24
Reports on the Internet-based animation engine for electronic-mail service of FunMail Inc. in Pleasantown, California. How the wireless service works; Result of its test with the i-Mode wireless Internet service of NTT DoCoMo; Career background of Adam Lavine, chief executive of FunMail.
- Trio teams on 3G UMTS trials. O'Keefe, Susan // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Mar99, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p16
No abstract available.
- Say that to my face next time. Osborne, Helen // Estates Gazette;12/14/2002, Issue 250, p96
Presents information on e-mail and text messaging etiquette. Opinion of several people in Great Britain about sending a text message to a client; Rules of usage for cyberwiters.
- Wireless Suppliers To Promote E-mail, PDA Features. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/18/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p96
Reports the efforts of wireless phone suppliers to promote electronic mail (e-mail) messages in the United States. Issues on the incorporation of data technologies in the phones; Relevance of displayed phones and messaging devices for e-mail account accessibility; List of companies...
- The joy of modern life is that you're only a call or an e-mail away from missing your friends. Taylor, Laurie // New Statesman;03/27/2000, Vol. 129 Issue 4479, p63
Offers a look at the joy of modern life with the use of mobile phones and e-mail. Communication with friends; Conversation with a mobile phone; Examples of the author's e-mail messages.