IFR Offers CDPD Test
- GAIT SOFTWARE TEST SUITE-AC1080. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Dec2001, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p75
Introduces the GAIT software test suite, the AC1080 from IFR Systems Inc. Features of AC1080 test suite; Specification of the device; Usability of software test suite.
- IFR systems' board OKs stock split. // RCR;11/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p58
States that IFR Systems Incorporated's board of directors approved a 3-for-2 stock split, to be effected in the form of a 50 percent stock dividend. How the company would benefit from the stock split.
- ...BRNAV rules apply to aircraft flying in Europe. Gilbert, Gordon A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Apr98, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p30
Presents information on the requirement of aircraft operating IFR in European airspace, to meet (Required Navigation Performance) RNP-5 or BRNAV, on April 23, 1998. Information on the requirement of RNP-5; Details on the acceptance of installed Avionics.
- Service monitor enables wireless testing. // Telephony;02/03/97, Vol. 232 Issue 5, p70
Features a stand-alone service monitor from IFR Systems that will enable wireless carriers to conduct plasma-current switch frequency testing from front-end intermediate frequency to baseband.
- IFR income, sales are up for year. // RCR;08/25/97, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p6
States that IFR Systems Incorporated reported increases in revenues and net income for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 1997. Information on the company's total net income for the fourth quarter; Comparisons of the total net income for 1997 to the 1996 net income.
- IFR Systems enters Qualcomm license agreement. // RCR;07/20/98, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p38
Reports that IFR Systems Incorporated has announced that it has entered a royalty-bearing license agreement with Qualcomm Incorporated, that gives IFR the right to use and continue to develop testing of CDMA handsets. Comments from Alfred Hunt III, president and chief executive officer of IFR...
- Multi-output DC power supplies. // Wireless Design & Development;Aug2000, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p42
Reports that IFR Systems, Inc. announced that Kikusui's newest line of power supplies, the PMR Series, is now available in the United States from IFR. Description and evaluation of the products.
- Test Set Accelerates And Simplifies Bluetooth Testing. Frenzel, Louis E. // Electronic Design;10/1/2001, Vol. 49 Issue 20, p38
Reports the testing of the product design of IFR Systems' 2026B, a programmable multisource signal generator. Compliance of the product with the Bluetooth Special Interest Group specifications; Capabilities of the generator; Price of the product.
- Unit needs (almost) no stinkin' data. Levy, Markus // EDN;11/09/2000, Vol. 45 Issue 23, p26
Focuses on IFR Systems Inc.'s 2029 vector modulator. Product features; Contact information.