Let's Talk Joins Nextel
- Let's Talk to distribute Nextel products. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p27
Reports the agreement of Let's Talk Cellular and Wireless Inc. with a Nextel Communications Inc. subsidiary to incorporate a portion of its distribution into Nextel's operations in the United States. Terms of the deal; Benefit for Let's Talk; Number of stores operated by the firm.
- Nextel completes Let's Talk acquisition. // RCR Wireless News;5/7/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p23
Reports on the completion of the acquisition of Let's Talk Cellular & Wireless Inc. by Nextel Communications Inc. Purpose of the acquisition; Value of the acquisition.
- Nextel Grabs Let's Talk For $32M. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;02/12/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the sales agreement of Let's Talk Cellular on the cellphone chain's assets to Nextel in Miami, Florida. Estimated amount of assets to be purchased; Protection of the deal in the United States Bankruptcy Court; Primary reason of Nextel for the purchase.
- Let's Talk prices share at $12. // RCR;12/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 47, p22
Annouces that Let's Talk Cellular and Wireless Incorporated will offer 2.3 millions shares of common stock at a cost of 12 dollars per share. Who will sell the remainder of stock; How the net proceeds from the sale will be used.
- Domenico's sale made final; Let's Talk Cellular going public. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;10/23/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p8
Reports that in Puerto Rico, Luis Moscoso sold his part of the operation Domenico's, a gourmet supermarket, to his brother Roberto Moscoso who assisted in the development of the business and Let's Talk Cellular and Wireless plans to issue public stock to finance company expansions beyond the...
- Let's talk cellular income, revenues up. // RCR;03/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p28
Presents financial information on Let's Talk Cellular and Wireless Incorporated, as announced for the second quarter and six months ended January 31, 1998 on a pro forma basis. Net revenues the company recorded for the second quarter, with comparison to the same period of 1997; Details on what...
- Let's Talk to open five to 10 stores. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;8/29/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p33
Reports on Miami, Florida-based cellular and wireless communication devices retailer Let's Talk's plan to open between five and ten stores plans in Puerto Rico. Revenue projections for fiscal year ending June 1997; Background on firm's founding in 1989; Kinds of products offered; Talks with...
- In Brief. // Wireless Review;06/01/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p14
Presents news briefs on the global wireless communication industry as of June 1, 2001. Cost of the acquisition of Let's Talk Cellular and Wireless by Nextel; Features of the Telephone Entertainment Network service of Leap Wireless; Technology supporting the Telephone Entertainment Network service.
- Let's Talk files Chapter 11. // RCR;06/05/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p52
Features the plans of Let's Talk Cellular & Wireless Inc., a specialty cellular and wireless retailer, to conduct business as usual after filing for reorganization under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.