Hey Buddy, Need Some Tickets?
- PlanetHopper solves problem of wireless advertising through wired Internet. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;3/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p20
Reports on PlanetHopper's solution to wireless advertising.
- Free ISPs court marketers. McGinty, Rikki // Advertising Age;2/17/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p26
Ponders the success of free, advertising-supported Internet access. Concerns over luring a sufficient amount of subscribers and enough advertising to cover costs; The number of services that have attracted much advertising support; Examples of internet service providers including @bigger.net,...
- Internet providers try not to over-push Web advertising. Auer, Tonie // Fort Worth Business Press;06/09/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p13A
Discusses the role of Internet service providers in promoting electronic commerce through Internet advertising. Recommendation for Internet service providers not to inundate their customers with too many banner advertisements; Importance for Internet service providers to focus more on providing...
- On the run from CPA? Benady, David // Precision Marketing;3/1/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p22
Focuses on the Internet service provider's charge for online advertisements. Discussion of the cost-per-action rates of web advertisements; Impact of the Internet on the advertising industry; Objective of online businesses.
- More than zero: New ISP offers users free net access. Kuchinskas, Susan // MediaWeek;10/26/98, Vol. 8 Issue 40, p45
Reports on Internet service provider (ISP) NetZero's addition of Sprint, Jaguar, Launch Media, online game service Uproar and online auctioneer Auction Universe as advertisers on its service. Success of the ad-supporter ISP concept; Comments from chief executive Ronald Burr on NetZero's strategy.
- More than zero: New ISP offers users free net access. Kuchinskas, Susan // Brandweek;10/26/98, Vol. 39 Issue 40, p41
Reports on the addition of Sprint, Jaguar, Launch Media, online game service Uproar and online auctioneer Auction Universe as advertisers on the NetZero service. Advertising-supported Internet service provider concept of NetZero; Use of an Internet connection application called zCast.
- More than Zero: New ISP offers users free Net access. Kuchinskas, Susan // Adweek Western Edition;10/26/98, Vol. 48 Issue 43, p37
Focuses on Internet service provider NetZero. Roster of advertisers; Use of banner advertizing campaign to launch service; Offered services; Funding source; Mechanics of Internet connection application.
- PlanetHopper says movie promotion a success. // RCR Wireless News;4/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p19
Deals with the wireless promotional program of PlanetHopper Inc., a company that offers opt-in advertising, with New Line Cinema Inc.
- ISP survival dependent on strong customer relationships. Secker, Matthew // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep2001, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p8
Focuses on the importance of Internet service providers to focus on solid customer relationships to ensure survival. Competition with the emergence of digital subscriber lines; Significance of using online advertising on market recovery; Requirement of radical change and possible company mergers.