- Handspring to sell Color Treo. // RCR Wireless News;5/27/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p23
Reports on the plans of Handspring Inc. to introduce its Treo 270 mobile phone/personal digital assistant to the market. Cost of the handset; Features of the handset; Partnership between Handspring and several wireless companies for Treo marketing.
- Smart tools. // Management Today;Jan2003, p29
Introduces Handspring Inc.'s Treo 270, a web-enabled mobile phone-cum-personal organizer. Functions of the device; Competition faced by the device; Availability of Treo 270.
- Palm surfing. // Marketing Week;10/26/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p69
Features the development of mobile Internet devices by Palm and Handspring in Great Britain. Development of smart phones based on the Palm software; Details on the VisorPhone unveiled by Handspring; Information on Symbian, main competitor of Palm.
- NEW TECH GADGETS FOR SISTERS ON THE GO. Scott, Stephanie // Essence (Time Inc.);Nov2002, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p38
Provides information on several mobile communication gadgets. Price of DV1680 digital video disc player from Audiovox; Features of the 9290 Communicator cellphone from Nokia; Cost of Treo 90 personal digital assistant from Handspring.
- Cellphones can turn handsprings. Rae-Dupree, Janet // U.S. News & World Report;10/02/2000, Vol. 129 Issue 13, p75
Reports on the development of a personal computer with a built-in cellular telephone. Release of the product by Handspring Inc.; Idea that consumers want units which offer personal computing and cellular telephones; Size; Cost; Features; Availability.
- out now. // Wireless Asia;Sep2001, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p24
Presents several software products. Feature of the golf module for Visor product from Handspring; Benefits of the BASE24 software from ACI Worldwide; Innovations in the T9 5.1 predictive text input software from Tegic Communications.
- Orange: open to all. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;November 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p8
Reports that Orange and Handspring Inc. will launch the Palm OS-based Treo 600 smart phone in Europe in October 2003. Features; Common mobile handset features that are missing from the Treo 600; Consistency of the Treo 600 as a smart phone.
- Get smarter. Orantia, Jenneth // Australian Personal Computer;Feb2004, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p46
The evolution of Handspring Inc.'s flagship communicator series can be appreciated in the third-generation by its latest product, the Treo 600 Smartphone which is smaller, sleeker and much more attractive than its predecessors. At 168 grams, it's not a lightweight phone by any means, but its...
- Cell Phone Madness. Fitzgerald, Michael // Inc.;Sep2004, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p52
Focuses on the capabilities of new cellular phones released in the market in 2004. Cost savings from Treo 600 cellular phone manufactured by Handspring; Demand for laptops in the business sector; Megabytes of the smart phones that will be released by Good Technology in 2005.