Wireless Week To Publish Wireless 2001 Daily
- WW To Publish I.T. Show Daily. // Wireless Week;10/09/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 41, p6
Highlights the editorial contingent of `Wireless Week' journal which will be given to the television show called `Show Daily' at the `Wireless I.T.' convention of CTIA company. Where exhibitors of the convention and other companies can send their press releases.
- WW To Publish Bluetooth Daily. // Wireless Week;11/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p3
Announces that `Wireless Week' magazine with `Wireless Design and Development' magazine will produce a `Show Daily' publication for the 2000 Bluetooth Developers Conference. Distribution of the daily; How exhibitors can include their press releases in the daily; Topics at the conference;...
- CTIA Wireless. // IT Professional;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p57
The article offers information on the Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association (CITA) Wireless conference to be held on March 27-29, 2007 in Orlando, Florida.
- Microsite Offers Latest From Wireless I.T. 2002. // Wireless Week;10/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p4
Reports that the I.T. 2002 microsite of 'Wireless Week' magazine will cover the Wireless I.T. & Internet 2002 trade show of the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association in October 2002. Features of the microsite.
- Betting on Wireless Data At CTIA. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;10/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association Wireless I.T. & Internet 2002 conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. Keynote speakers at the conference; Reason for adding an entertainment focus and a co-located Mobile Health Care Conference. INSET: Wireless Internet Caucus Taps...
- Competition, policy top CTIA agenda. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;3/25/96, Vol. 230 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the Cellular Telecommunication Industry Association's (CTIA) Wireless 1996 show, to be held in Dallas, Texas. Aim of the conference; Addressing the changing nature of relationships with customers; Comments from Tom Wheeler, president of CTIA.
- Conquest by wireless. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;3/25/96, Vol. 230 Issue 13, p5
Opinion. Shows the response of the vendor community to the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association Wireless Show, 1996 show.
- Future shock. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;03/23/98, Vol. 234 Issue 12, p20
Features the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association's Wireless '98 annual convention and exposition. Theme of the event; Third generation wireless network evolution products launched in the event; Views on the lack of wireless data discussed in the conference; Regulatory issues...
- Evolution inside. Meyers, Jason; O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;03/23/98, Vol. 234 Issue 12, p26
Highlights the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association's Wireless '98 conference and exposition. Vendor and carrier products and services announcements made; Wireless technology innovations planned by Lucent Technologies, Ericsson and Northern Telecom; Discussions made on wideband...