InfoSpace's Changing View
- WHEN NEWER MARKETS BECKON. Jain, Naveen // Siliconindia;Feb2001, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p48
Features InfoSpace Inc., a wireless telecommunications company in Santa Clara County, California. Partners in the business; Factors influencing the market leadership of InfoSpace; Strategy used by the company in attracting investors. INSET: Naveen Jain..
- InfoSpace Takes MS Technology To The Net. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;10/04/99, Vol. 6 Issue 41, p64
Presents information on InfoSpace, a company founded by Naveen Jain that delivers a simple idea of developing technology and services that can be used by partner Web sites. How Jain position his company in the market; Challenges faced by Jain and InfoSpace in building the working system for the...
- Attention, desktop users. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;10/04/99, Vol. 6 Issue 41, p64
Details the plan of InfoSpace to launch a service that weaves the functionality of a navigation hub into an on-screen horizontal bar that can be displayed on a user's desktop. Benefit offered by InfoSpace; Capabilities of the on-screen navigation bar.
- InfoSpace, Verizon team for baseball service. // RCR Wireless News;10/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p7
Reports on the cooperation between InfoSpace Inc. and Verizon Wireless to allow baseball fans to follow the 2001 playoffs on their digital wireless telephones. Content of Verizon Wireless Web site; Remarks from Gary Schulman, president of the wireless data and Internet division at Verizon Wireless.
- Site Of The Week. // Wireless Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p22
Offers a look at the Web site of InfoSpace Inc. Services offered by the company; Usefulness of the site; How elements of the site are arranged.
- InfoSpace Drops Dot-com. // RCR;03/06/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p30
Reports that InfoSpace.Com Inc. will remove the dot-com from its business name in an effort to position itself as a provider of electronic commerce infrastructure.
- InfoSpace cuts 115 jobs. // RCR Wireless News;4/14/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p13
Details the plan of InfoSpace Inc. to cut the company's workforce.
- Search engine to share revenue with content firms. Cleland, Kim // Advertising Age;6/16/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 24, p48
Announces the release of an enhanced searching capability called WebCrawler Shortcuts from WebCrawler that creates shared revenue streams between the search engine and its content partners. Companies in the partnership; Integration of content alongside query results; The endorsement of partners...
- InfoSpace aims to enhance security for corporate users. // RCR Wireless News;3/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p5
Reports on the zero-footprint messaging architecture released by InfoSpace Inc. Functions of the architecture; Computer software supported by the product.