USING SERVQUAL TO MEASURE THE SERVICE QUALITY OF TRAVEL AGENTS IN GUANGZHOU, SOUTH CHINA
- Rendezvous en France 2014. // Travel Talk-India;May2014, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p62
Several images are presented of the several attendees including buyers and global sellers of the 9th edition of the Rendezvous en France, which is a workshop for travel trade professionals, held in Clermont-Ferrand, France in 2014.
- Riverport Travel, 5 Railway Terrace, Goolwa, SA. // Travel Weekly Australia;3/9/2007, Issue 40, p21
The article comments the services rendered by staff member of Riverport Travel in Goolwa, South Australia. According to the author, the agency looked small and the display window was not eye-catching. The staff member of the agency was friendly and competent and they listened and made notes...
- LISTENING QUALITY OF THE POINT OF SERVICE PERSONNEL (PSPS) AS IMPULSE TRIGGER IN SERVICE PURCHASE: A RESEARCH FRAMEWORK. Agrawal, M.L.; Schmidt, Marcus // Journal of Services Research;Apr-Sep2003, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p29
As most services are purchased in an interpersonal dyad, the role of the point of service personnel (PSPs hereafter), especially in how do they listen to the visiting service customers (VSCs) is potentially significant. PSPs can trigger an impulse buying among the VSCs, An increasing number of...
- Serving the Servers Improves Service. Gitomer, Jeffrey // njbiz;5/17/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p26
Provides information on service personnel empowerment. Significance of empowering service personnel; Criteria for good service.
- For business, get a strategy. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/3/2004, Issue 2630, p54
Provides business strategies and tips for travel agents in the business travel market. Staff training; Customer connections; Business operations; Customer services.
- MYSTERY SHOPPER. // Travel Weekly (UK);1/23/2009, p38
The article presents the ratings that mystery shoppers have made during their visits to various travel agencies in Great Britain. It includes one who gave 85% to Travelounge, due to the lack of enthusiasm that the agent had showed him. Another rated Thomson agency 93%, stating that he was...
- STAR AGENT. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/29/2005, Issue 2676, p54
Features Rivington Road, England-based travel agent Thomas Cook. Customer services; Promptness of agents; Resourcefulness of staff.
- Mystery Shopper. // Travel Weekly Australia;6/15/2007, Issue 52, p14
The article focuses on the ratings of a Mystery Shopper to several travel agencies at the shopping centers in North Territory. The Escape Travel got a rating of 80% for excellent staff attitude and above average product knowledge. The Flight Center comes in at 78% for superior product knowledge...
- A series of unfortunate events. Self, Will // New Statesman;10/31/2011, Vol. 140 Issue 5077, p46
The author offers opinions on social conditions and social life and customs in Great Britain. The inability of service industries such as the hospitality industry to accommodate requests for changes in service from individual customers is mocked and criticized, with examples cited including a...