Texas School District to Bring $278.3 Million Issue to Market
- Recent merger gives Dain Rauscher greater local leverage. Prieto, Wilfredo // Caribbean Business;3/12/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p6
Reports that the merger by Dain Rauscher Incorporated will give the company greater leverage to do business in Puerto Rico. When the company was established; What the company is seeking to do; Comments from Michael R. Kavanagh, senior vice president and regional director of public finance for...
- Dain Takes Earnings Hit. // On Wall Street;Jan1999, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the corporate profit posted by Dain Rauscher Corp. in the fourth-quarter of 1998. Litigation costs of the company during the period; Information on the legal settlement it entered.
- Will Dain Rauscher's muni unit do well? The firm says yes; others aren't so sure. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;10/23/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30258, p27
Focuses on the market appraisal for the municipal bonds issued by Dain Rauscher Inc., the consolidated unit of Dain Bosworth Inc. and Rauscher Pierce Refsnes Inc. Analysts' skepticism on claims for the bonds' viability; Explanation of the bonds' market edge.
- Nonrated tourism, solid-waste issues offer rare value in sea of insured bonds. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;05/11/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30390, p8
Reports on nonrated and triple-B credit issues offered by some underwriters in both the primary and secondary bond markets. Dain Rauscher Inc.'s re-pricing of its Burnsville, Minnesota commercial-development revenue refunding; Charlton County, Georgia's solid-waste disposal revenue issue; High...
- Dain RAMS new business. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;09/03/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30719, p1
Reports on the plan of Dain Rauscher Inc. to ease financial and lending restriction on the Arizona Student Loan Acquisition Authority. Refunding of $118 million of 1994 tax-free revenue bonds; Use of indenture to eliminate controls on the flow of funds.
- Dain Releases 3Q Earnings. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/21/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30752, p26
Reports on the financial performance of Dain Rauscher Inc. for the three months ended September 30, 1999.
- Dain expands services, swoops down on specialty firms. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;02/17/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30831, p28
Focuses on municipal bond underwriting firm Dain Rauscher Inc. Company background; Company's efforts to expand its public finance operations.
- S.F. School Measure. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p31
Reports that board members of the San Francisco Unified School District have been considering a school bond measure for the elections to be held in November 2003. Possible usage of the proceeds from the bonds; Criticism of the district for mismanagement of funds, including bond proceeds.
- Bondless in Harper: Texas District Happily Debt-Free for 50 Years. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p4
No abstract available.