Treasury to Refund $25.1 Billion in Q1
- TBMA Predicts Hike In Treasury Sales. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p2
Reports on the projected increase of the net U.S. Treasury debt sales in the fourth quarter of 2003.
- Treasury Estimates Record 4Q Borrowing. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p2
Reports on the plan of the Treasury Department to borrow in marketable debt during the October-December 2003 quarter in the U.S. Efforts to achieve cash balance; Details of the quarterly refunding press
- Introduction:Public Debt Operations. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2002, p33
Focuses on the public debt operations in the U.S. Guidelines on the issuance of Treasury securities; Maturation of bonds; List of marketable security.
- Treasury estimates 3d-quarter paydown. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;08/03/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30696, p2
Reports on the market borrowing paydown expectation of the United States Treasury Department for the third quarter of 1999. Outstanding debts paid in the second quarter; Federal government loans for the last quarter of 1999.
- Treasury to repay debt this week. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;01/04/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30550, p2
Announces the plan of the United States Treasury Department to pay down $3.163 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills and its monthly auction of 52-week bills by selling $25 billion to replace $28.163 billion in maturing securities in the first week of January 1999.
- Treasury Estimates 4th-Qtr Borrowing. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31007, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury will pay part of its marketable debt in the fourth quarter of 2000. Targeted cash balance at the end of the year; Amount of debt to be paid; Other payment targets; Planned borrowing in the first quarter of 2001.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 4.898% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32440, p2
The article reports on the auction of $21 billion of three-year notes with a 4 7/8% coupon at a 4.898% yield by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Tenders at the high yield were allotted 35.37%, the median yield was 4.871%, and the low yield was 4.840%. The notes are priced at 99.936548 and...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.990%, 4.990% Highs. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32440, p2
The article reports that the tender rates for the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Department of the Treasury were higher, as both the three-months and the six-months incurred a 4.990% high rate. The price for the 91s was 98.738639 with a median bid of 4.970%, while the price...
- Treasury to Raise $1B of New Cash With 4-Week Bills. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31949, p2
Announces the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to sell four-week discount bills worth 23 billion dollars. Anticipation that the sale will generate a billion dollars in new cash.