Advance Q4 GDP Rose 1.4%
- Final 4Q GDP Shows 4.1% Growth. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/26/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31850, p2
Reports on the increase in the rate of gross domestic products (GDP) in Washington. Adjustment of annual rate; Contributors to the increase in GDP.
- Replacing GNP: The updated system of national economic accounts. Carson, Carol S. // Business Economics;Jul92, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p44
Focuses on the replacement of the gross national product by the gross domestic product as the primary measure of United States production. Differences; Changes for economic accounts; Introduction of modernized accounts. INSET: How the GDP and GNP concepts differ?..
- Can Outsiders Bring Democracy to Post-Conflict States? Schmidt, John R. // Orbis;Jan2008, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p107
Abstract: Most interventions by outside forces to promote democracy in post-conflict states since WWII have failed. The most successful were in societies, such as Germany and Japan, featuring relatively high per capita GNP and diversified middle class economies. Among societies in general,...
- A ranking of Latin American economies. // Market: Latin America;Mar2004, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p5
Presents a chart of the ranking of countries in Latin America according to their rate of projected gross domestic product for 2004. Venezuela; Argentina; Peru.
- GDP distribution. // Market: Latin America;Aug2005, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p5
Presents a graphical representation of the proportional distribution of gross domestic product for several economies of Latin America as of August 2005. Brazil; Peru; Ecuador.
- Director's Message. Landefeld, J. Steven // Survey of Current Business;Jul2007, Vol. 87 Issue 7, piii
The article discusses reports within the issue of "Survey of Current Business," including one on the 2007 annual revision of the international transactions accounts and another offering estimates of gross domestic product by state for 2006.
- China's gross domestic product estimation. XU, Xianchun // China Economic Review (1043951X);Sep2004, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p302
This paper describes the process of establishing and improving Chinese gross domestic product (GDP), estimation data information and dissemination procedure, main data sources, and calculation methods and presents the main supplementations and adjustments to the historical data. The paper also...
- GDP and GNP. Duffy, David; Durkan, Joseph; O'Sullivan, Cormac // Quarterly Economic Commentary;Winter2011 -Spring2012, p40
The article explains the statistics contained in a table which shows the estimated percentage in gross domestic product (GDP) and gross national product (GNP) in 2012 and the forecast changes in 2012 and 2013.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Apr2005, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p1
The article provides information about the gross domestic product of several countries in the year 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006. Some of the countries enlisted are: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.