Money Consciousness: A Psychospiritual View Of Financial Planning
- Cutting Class at the School of Hard Knocks. Schurenberg, Eric // Money;Sep2007, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p14
The article introduces various reports within the issue, including the article "The Best Advice of All Time" by Carla Fried and Diane Harris, the book excerpt "Your Money and Your Brain" by Jason Zweig, and the feature "You Can't Go Home Again" by Marlys Harris.
- The Black Woman's Wealth Test. Ulrich, Carmen Wong // Essence (Time Inc.);Sep2007, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p115
A quiz about management of personal finance is presented.
- Time for New Year's Financial Resolutions. Williams, Yvonne A. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);1/10/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 2, p5A
The article offers some attainable financial resolutions to consider for 2007 that could improve financial situations.
- How 2011 will impact you. // Money Today;Jan2011, p14
An introduction to articles that analyze the financial scenarios in 2011 and the ways one can gain from it is presented.
- Dollars and Sense. Middlekauff, Tracy // Current Health 2;Dec2007, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p12
The article discusses the importance of financial literacy, and offers tips on how handle money.
- Money managing 101. Vaz, Valerie // Essence (Essence);Jul95, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p41
Presents tips on how to manage money. Creating a realistic budget; Need to shop smartly; Anticipating financial obligations; Opening a checking account; Starting a savings account; Examining bills monthly; Balancing check books monthly; Carrying a single credit card.
- MY BIGGEST MONEY MISTAKE AND HOW I RECOVERED. McIntosh, Claire // Essence (Essence);Oct2001, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p136
Relates several stories of money management mistakes committed by women and how they recovered from them. Case of a woman who got broke after taking care of the needs of others without regard for her own; How a woman realized that she was living in debts; How a woman who suffered from low...
- From the Editor. Ciccotello, Conrad // Financial Services Review;Fall2004, Vol. 13 Issue 3, preceding p168
Introduces a series of articles on individual financial management and personal financial planning.
- Your money. Weinstein, Grace W.; Mark, Erika Reider // Good Housekeeping;Oct94, Vol. 219 Issue 4, p264
Presents answers to queries regarding monetary concerns. Includes inquiries on taxes on improved home; Social security deposits; Holds on checks.