Mystery Shopper Nottingham
- Hordes of disappointed shoppers. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;03/19/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p51
Comments on the results of 'Furniture/Today's survey of United States consumer shopping and buying habits. Wakeup call for the furniture industry; Bedding purchase plans of consumers.
- No site, No price, No competition. // Furniture/Today;4/4/2016 Supplement Kids Today, p8
The author reports on the need for furniture retailers to offer online shopping as the trend continues to grow at a much faster rate since it suits today's hectic consumer lifestyle.
- Mastering Online Reviews. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;1/16/2017 Special Supplement, p4
The article discusses the benefits of online mattress reviews in the furniture industry. It notes that such research offers a roadmap of key issues that play significant role in mattress shopping. For about eight of 10 shoppers, online review is a considering factor when they are deciding a new...
- Shop of horrors. Rule, Fiona // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p33
Cites a report by market research agency GfK showing that British women do not enjoy shopping and feel that retailers are not listening to them. Shopping experiences with car dealerships, banks' service and electronic goods stores; Shopping-related tasks; Buying of furniture as a necessary...
- Hello LOHAS! Courtney, Caroline // North & South;Aug2006, Issue 245, p112
The article presents information on shopping in New Zealand. One quarter of all New Zealand shoppers already go looking for goods and services that mirror their social and environmental values, according to research by Moxie Design Strategy. These are the so-called ethical consumers, or LOHAS...
- Furniture shoppers certainly get around. // Cabinet Maker;8/30/2002, Issue 5302, p12
Discusses the results of a British survey on factors considered by consumers before buying furniture. Number of stores that a consumer expects to visit before making a final choice; Determination of whether consumers are looking for the best price, product or service; Breakdown of results...
- Will shoppers pay more for ethically sourced furniture? // Cabinet Maker;11/24/2006, Issue 5515, p53
The article reflects on the willingness of the consumers to pay extra amount for products that are derived from nature. The author notes several furniture manufacturers have made efforts in stressing in their web sites that timber sources are sustainable. However, the author comments that a time...
- Time travellers. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p27
Examines the purchasing behavior of furniture buyers. Factors affecting the purchasing decisions of furniture shoppers; Furniture commonly preferred by younger buyers; Companies that sell traditional furniture designs; Reasons why traditional furniture is not very popular among younger buyers.
- Furniture shoppers certainly get around. // Cabinet Maker;12/27/2002, Issue 5319, p30
Discusses consumer research conducted by 'Cabinet Maker' magazine about the number of furniture stores that British consumers would expect to visit before making their final choice. Consumers' search for the best prices; Finding that only a few shoppers have just one store in mind when shopping...