French Handel on Fabrics
- Maximum impact. Castoldi, Jennifer // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2007, Issue 5534, p38
Several photographs of interior trends in Great Britain is presented, along with highlights some of the trend examples such as metallic, floral, and white color effects.
- FABRICS WORKHORSES. // House Beautiful;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 152 Issue 7, p34
Photographs of several textile fabrics, which can be used in interior decoration including Veneto, Korfu and Stoneweaves are presented.
- Behind the scenes. // Discount Store News;6/17/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, pH4
Presents a photograph of the `Deans of the Industry' honored by the Home Fashion Products Association.
- "How do I mix and match fabrics in a room? ï¿½ROSEMARY ALEXANDER, Spartanburg, South Carolina. Howard, Phoebe // Southern Living;Jul2012, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p46
The article focuses on a reader-submitted question about mixing and matching fabrics, including how to choose the room's palette, how to pick coordinating patterns, and which combinations the author loves.
- Hollywood at Home. Marcoux, Steele Thomas // Coastal Living;Oct2011, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p18
The article provides information on Hollywood at Home, a Los Angeles, California store owned by interior designer Peter Dunham, and presents Dunham's tips on using textiles, pillows, and curtains to decorate homes.
- Model Room. Krause, Megan // Boutique Design;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p64
The article reports that the Exchange hotel in Amsterdam, the Netherlands has incorporated the fashion-forward design concept by dressing its 61 guest rooms with fabric such as oversized white patterned sweater and tight rainbow tube skirt.
- HFPA seminar slated for October. // Home Textiles Today;9/24/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p19
Focuses on the plans of Home Fashions Products Association to present a seminar on retailing in New York, New York. Topics focused in the seminar; Speakers invited to the event; Schedule and venue of the seminar.
- Fabric Finds. Soppe, Taylor; Baker, Megan // Coastal Living;Apr2012, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p18
The article discusses the fabric choices of interior designer Suzanne Kasler including the use of patterns such as paisleys, florals, and quatrefoils.
- The warmth of red walls. Hallam, Linda // Southern Living;Dec96, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p124
Describes how fabric shop owner Rebeca D'Anna of decorated her living room with red fabrics. Photographs of the decorated room.