G Plan duo expands into bedrooms
- G Plan announces show van tour. // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2011, Issue 5746, p9
The article announces the launch of G Plan Cabinets of its new studio concept which uncovers and exhibits a flexible and comprehensive package of merchandising alternatives in Great Britain.
- Paris launch for G Plan. // Cabinet Maker;11/13/98, Issue 5114, p3
Reports on G Plan Cabinet's launching of its At Home cabinet collections in Paris, France.
- G Plan to revamp website. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2002, Issue 5298, p2
Deals with the plan of G Plan Cabinets to relaunch its Web site. Features of the redesigned site; Services offered by the site.
- G Plan boosts advertising. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2001, Issue 5258, p1
Reports the consumer advertising campaign of G Plan Cabinets. Appearance of the campaign on several magazines; Commitment of the company in supporting retailers with profile advertising; Amount of the investment. .
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;1/28/2005, Issue 5423, p8
Reports on the products offered by G Plan Cabinets in Great Britain.
- G plan pine woos customers in Paris. // Cabinet Maker;12/04/98, Issue 5117, p2
Highlights the launching of two pine collections from G Plan Cabinets in Paris, France. Number of participating retailers; Products included in the Parklands and Forest Springs ranges; Promotion campaign from January to May 1999.
- G Plan shows off dining room range. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2001, Issue 5265, p3
Introduces the Signature dining room range of G Plan Cabinets. Features of the furniture range; Specification of the Fresco and Tradewinds ranges; Availability of the range on March.
- Potential runs high among young shoppers. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p24
Reports on the state of the industrial category of master bedroom furniture in the U.S. Competition with mattresses in business for retailers; Range of selection for creative pieces; Establishment of warehouse programs to support direct-container business.
- Land Sky files for Chapter 11. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy 11 protection by Land and Sky in Nebraska. Formulation of a reorganization plan; Decline of the waterbed business; Estimation of the assets and debts.