Ikea, ScS and DFS staff make most profit
- A 'golden trading period' on the way. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p4
Forecasts the increase in the profits of furniture retailers in Great Britain for the year 2002.
- On and on-the never ending 'sales' story. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p7
Focuses on the sales trends in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Factors affecting the business; Effect of sales performance on the manufacturers; Discounts offered by retailers.
- February trading. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;4/14/2006, Issue 5483, p38
The article reports on the financial performance of the furniture retailers in Great Britain as of February 2006. Compared with January, 24 percent of retailers reported a decline in the value of sales, 51 percent had static sales, and 25 percent reported an increase. On an annual basis,...
- May sales slide below 2002's figures. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2003, Issue 5342, p6
Presents the graph depicting the sales performance of furniture and flooring retailers in Great Britain as of June 2003.
- Retail intelligence. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p12
Presents charts depicting the sales performance of the furniture industry in Great Britain. Disappointment of retailers on the declining sales of living cabinet; Outlook for bedroom cabinet; Producers of upholstery.
- RETAIL INTELLIGENCE. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p24
Focuses on the sales performance of furniture retailers in Great Britain. Percentage of retailers with decline in bed furniture sales; Maintenance of bedroom cabinet sales by some retailers; Increase in the upholstery sales of some retailers.
- M&5 homewares up. // Cabinet Maker;1/12/2007, Issue 5520, p4
The article reports on the sales performance of Marks & Spencer homewares in United Kingdom. The company's sales has been increased to 9.2 percent within three months, from October to December 30. In July to September 30, there was a 17.7 rise in homewares sale and 23.3 percent in the first...
- Sales soar at Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;2/29/2008, Issue 5577, p4
The article reports on the increase of bed retailer Dreams' sales in Great Britain. According to the report, the company had predicted in December 2007 that it would see sales pass the Â£195m mark for 2007, and despite the tough trading conditions, the company has achieved what it has...
- Kitchen sales jump at Magnet. // Cabinet Maker;7/30/2004, Issue 5399, p5
Reports on the increase in the sales of the furniture retailer Magnet Ltd. in Great Britain. Growth of the kitchen market; Increment in the operating margins of the firm.