Analysts Hail Bond Plan to Ease California Power Woes
- Energy. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/29/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p36
Presents a graph and charts related to bond issues in the energy industry for January 2001. Graph of technology underwriting volume; Tabulation of volume issue by product; Equity and debt deals; Top new issues managers; Equity underwriting calendar.
- Structured Transactions Gain Ground in Project Finance, but Crisis Could Take a Toll. Gregorio, Cesaltine // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/12/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the structured bond transactions in the power industry in the United States. Defaults associated with the energy crisis; Power deals in 2000.
- Untitled. // Utility Week;3/20/2015, p5
The article reports on the launch a 2.5 million pounds bond issue by renewable energy firm TLS Hydro Power in collaboration with Triodos Bank.
- Clean Energy Victory Bonds. // E THIS WEEK;11/25/2012, p5
The article provides an answer to a question on Clean Energy Victory Bonds.
- California's Angelides Meets Buyers In N.Y. to Expound on $12.5B Plan. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/3/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31195, p1
Reports on the plan of California to sell 12.5 billion dollar power bonds. California Treasurer Philip Angelides' meeting with potential New York investors; Structure of eh bonds; Management of the bonds.
- Energy. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/26/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p44
Presents data on investments of energy industries as of February 16, 2001. Underwriting volume; Underwriting fees; Global merger and acquisition deals; Equity and debt deals.
- Electric Power Issuance Surges 100%, and Insurers Line Up. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31696, p9A
Reports that the volume of bond issuance has doubled in the electric power sector of the U.S. in the first half of 2003 along with increase in volume of bond insurance. Increase in long-term bond issuance compared to first half of 2002; Top insurers during the first half of 2003; Reasons behind...
- Default threatens Argentine power sector. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;06/28/99, Vol. 10 Issue 26, pN
Cites the problems being experienced by the power sector of Argentina as of June 1999 including the threat of default on outstanding bonds, poor economic conditions and bad weather.
- California's bond power. Polyak, Ilana // Money;Jul2001, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p32
Discusses government bonds issued by the state of California in light of that state's energy crisis as of July, 2001. The sale of bonds with low yields; How the bonds are rated by Standard & Poor.