Fidelity Wants You to Know That It Underwrites Bonds, Too
- Fidelity Cuts, Aligns Its Fees. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;2/4/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 19, p9
The article reports that Fidelity Investments has reduced commissions for online U.S. equity trades made by financial advisers and retail investors.
- Fidelity Sets Up Three Senior Sales Posts In Push for Growth in Bank Distribution. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;5/14/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 92, p8
Focuses on the appointment of financial executives at Fidelity Investments Inc. to oversee its bank sales distribution operations. Includes Gary Cohen; Kirk Williamson and Scott Cousino.
- TBMA Names Heads Of E-Trading Panel. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;03/23/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30855, p6
Reports on the appointment of Ben Wolkowitz and Craig Messinger as head of the Bond Market Association's online trading committee. Career background of Wolkowitz and Messinger.
- Leavitt Departs UAM, Follows Boss to Fidelity. Rasmussen, Eric // Investment Management Weekly;07/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 26, p5
Reports on the transfer of Thomas Leavitt from United Asset Management (UAM) to Fidelity Management Trust Co. Details on his marketing responsibilities at Fidelity; Significance of the move; Previous duties of Leavitt at UAM.
- Fidelity lays off marketing and communications boss. // Marketing Week;8/29/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p7
Reports that Fidelity Investment Services has laid off marketing and communications director Diana Marsland. Major overhaul of the bank's retail marketing operation which caused the position to become redundant.
- Marketing directory keeps Fidelity true. Koranteng, Juliana // Advertising Age International;03/09/98, p25
Profiles Kimberly French, marketing director at Fidelity International Ltd., a sales arm of Fidelity Investments. Career background; Education; Business philosophy; Goals and ambitions.
- Fidelity Hires Exec For Health-Care Unit. // American Banker;4/23/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 77, p7
Reports that mutual fund company Fidelity Investments Inc. has announced the appointment of Brad Kimler as senior vice president to expand its health-care consulting group. Responsibilities of Kimler at Fidelity; Services offered by Fidelity.
- FIDELITY'S IT TREASURE. Cooney, Michael // Network World;12/23/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p50
Profiles Don Haile, chief information officers of the U.S.-based information technology firm, Fidelity Investments Systems Co. Career history; Expertise; Achievements and contributions to the industry.
- David Sackler. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;06/03/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30654, p7
Reports that finance executive David Sackler has transferred to Fidelity Investments Inc.'s Institutional Brokerage Group.