New High School in Mason, Ohio, Will Be Shared by City Residents
- LOUISIANA: Another Bid for a New School. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/28/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32950, p7
The article reports that the Evangeline Parish School Board has voted 8 to 5 to ask voters for the approval of $17.7 million bond issue to build a high school and refurbish an elementary school buildings in Louisiana. The bond election in October 2007 has rejected a $28.5 million bond issue. The...
- High school construction plan draws opposition in Hillsborough County, Fla. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;9/4/2012, p3
The article reports on the high school construction plan in Hillsborough County, Florida, which is being opposed due to expected traffic situation and environmental concerns.
- Pictures of progress at new Wentzville high school. Baraba, Sarah // Wentzville Journal;4/24/2013, Vol. 51 Issue 17, pA6
The article reports on the construction of Liberty High School in O'Fallon, Missouri, and expectations that work will be finished in time for fall 2013 classes.
- Govt to build 700 high schools across state. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);7/21/2013, p1
The article reports on the construction of 700 high schools across Odisha, India by the department of school and mass education proposed under the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan, a centrally sponsored scheme of the Ministry of Human Resource Development of India, on a war footing.
- A blueprint for change. Sabo, Sandra R. // Techniques: Making Education & Career Connections;Feb98, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p16
Examines the design of buildings at Chaska High School in Minnesota. Factors considered in designing the school's facilities; Addition of the house concept in architectural design; Efforts to address different sizes of groups. INSET: Checking out the options..
- Snapshot southwest. Blair, Scott // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/14/2011, Vol. 267 Issue 14, pSW67
The article offers information on the design and construction of WestMEC, an innovative aviation technology specialty high school in Glendale, Arizona.
- Private firm brokers deal for building school. Walsh, Mark // Education Week;06/18/97, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p6
Focuses on Niagara Falls, New York school district's entry into agreement with construction firm Honeywell Inc. for the reconstruction of Niagara Falls High School. Terms of agreement; Budgetary allocation for the project.
- INSPIRED CHOICE. // Contract Journal;8/26/2009, Vol. 448 Issue 6733, p9
A image of the proposed design for Shotton Hall secondary school, the 500-million dollar Durham Building Schools for the Future (BSF) project specializing in performing arts in England, which has reached financial close, is presented.
- County plans state-of-the-art technical high school. // American School & University;Apr98, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p18
Reports on the building program of the Bucks County Technical School in Bucks County, Pennsylvania for a comprehensive technical high school which will offer academic and vocational training to students. Building design; Project architect; Technical program centers included in the structure.