Treasury Announces Borrowing Needs
- Treasury Starts Financial Crimes Office. Heller, Michele // American Banker;3/4/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 42, p18
Reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has established Office of Terrorist Financing and Financial Crimes to combat money laundering and other financial crimes. Functions of the office; Head of the office.
- Treasury says it won't compromise on plan to merge bank regulators. Garsson, Robert M. // American Banker;2/1/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 21, p2
Reports on the campaign of the Dept. of Treasury officials to win support for their plan to merge banking regulatory agencies. Reluctance of Treasury officials to compromise with the Federal Reserve Board and the banking industry; Denial of Treasury's option for two federal regulators;...
- Proposed Collection: Comment Request. Sharp, Bruce A. // Federal Register;10/4/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 192, p61479
The article announces that the U.S. Department of Treasury has issued a notice and request for comments to the general public and federal agencies on continuing information collections, as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
- The ITDS, Part Two. Biederman, David // Traffic World;7/5/99, Vol. 259 Issue 1, p21
Part II. Focuses on the International Trade Data System (ITDS) suggested by the Treasury Department in the United States. Function of ITDS on other automated systems used by government agencies; Experiences of ITDS; Exploration on making the system more user-friendly.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 0.910% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31877, p2
Reports on the auction by the U.S. Department of the Treasury of four-week bills.
- Treasury Grants 2- Week SLGS Extension. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;10/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31995`, p3
Reports on the extension of the comment period for proposed rules governing State and Local Government Series securities by two weeks by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise $5B New Cash. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell four-week discount bills.
- Who stole $600,000 from the cops? Waxman, Lionel // Inside Tucson Business;8/27/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p5
Comments on the stolen money from a government agency in the U.S. Regulation on suspicious banking transactions to be reported at the Treasury Department; Suspicion on the strategy used in stealing the money; Responsibility of the authorities on the matter.
- A PUBLIC CHOICE APPROACH TO PROVIDING FEDERAL FINANCIAL SERVICES. Walker, David A. // Public Administration Quarterly;Summer87, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p198
This article examines four approaches to providing and obtaining federal financial services to government agencies in the U.S. focusing in the collection and disbursement services of the U.S. Treasury. There are the four alternatives for providing collection and disbursement services: Services...