Appropriateness of Constrained Cost Minimization and Profit Maximization to Analyze the Rates
- Compliance 101: Self-tests and Reg B. Moss, Valerie // Credit Union Magazine;May2003, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p77
Highlights the basic rules for conducting a self-test on the lending operation of the credit union in the U.S. Purpose of the self-test under the Regulation B; Basis for branding self-test report or results as privileged; Inclusion in corrective action for Regulation B violation.
- CU Lending and the E-Marketplace. Kuehn, Kathryn // Credit Union Executive Newsletter;6/11/2001, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p1
Presents Texas-based Appro Systems Inc.'s chief sales officer Brett Christensen's view on the impact of the electronic markets on credit union lending strategy.
- Efficiency More Important Than Rates, Says 1. Carlson, Tina // Credit Union Journal;03/19/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the effort of credit unions to provide fast Internet loan processing in San Francisco, California. Importance of internet efficiency than interest rates; Utility in attracting members; Plan of using self-service electronic financial service.
- More Questions Than Answers. Diekmann, Frank J. // Credit Union Journal;11/27/2000, Vol. 4 Issue 48, p6
Focuses on payday lending services of credit unions in the United States. Definition of predatory lending; Intended purpose of U.S. credit unions for launching such loan service; Predicted amount in revenues to be generated by payday lenders in 2000.
- CU Rates Not a Big Concern. Samaad, Michelle A. // Credit Union Times;8/22/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p15
The article presents information regarding the loan rates of credit unions.
- Homegrown Savings. Jepson, Kevin // Credit Union Journal;2/18/2002, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the savings generated from the online consumer lending platform of Riverside Country's Credit Union in California. Development of banking solutions; Increase in revenue.
- Loan Offers Help In Paying Rising Winter Heating Bills. Santiago, Steve // Credit Union Journal;1/14/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p18
No abstract available.
- STEALLAR SERVICING. Molvig, Dianne // Credit Union Management;Nov2002, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p50
Details the mortgage servicing of several credit unions in the U.S. Strategies of unions to meet the expectations of members; Components of the mortgage service of credit unions; Details on the establishment of the Mortgage Center.
- Compliance Q & A. // Credit Union Magazine;Mar2000, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p113
Provides answers to questions concerning credit unions in the United States. Record maintenance of withdrawn loan applications; Liability of credit unions in their loan servicing agreements.