Implementation of a Rapid Response Team: A Success Story
- Translating Evidence-Based Practice: Safe and Accurate Blood Pressure Measurement in a Comprehensive Cancer Center. Conlon, David A. // Oncology Nursing Forum;May2010, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p264
The article describes an evidence-based project regarding the use of accurate blood pressure (BP) measurement and aneroid manometers for multiple patients in health facilities. It highlights the Nursing Practice Congress (NPC) which is designed to formally recognize clinical concerns and ensure...
- Implementation of a Rapid Response Team: A Success Story. Scott, Susan S.; Elliott, Sheila // Critical Care Nurse;Jun2009, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p66
The article describes the implementation of a rapid response team (RRT) at the Baystate Medical Center. The planning, implementation, and evaluation processes are discussed. Preparation for the implementation is discussed, including staff meetings to familiarize critical care nurses with...
- Teamwork Skills, Shared Mental Models & Performance in Simulated Trauma Teams. Westli, Heidi Kristina; Johnsen, Bjorn Helge; Eid, Jarle // Professional Safety;Jun2014, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p49
A review of the article "Teamwork Skills, Shared Mental Models & Performance in Simulated Trauma Teams: An Independent Group Design" by Heidi Kristina Westli and colleagues, which appeared in "Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation & Emergency Medicine," is presented.
- TOP RANKS: NURSING PROGRAMS SERVING CENTRAL NEW YORK. // Business Journal (Central New York);8/6/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p15
A chart is presented depicting the top ranking nursing programs that serves central New York which include St. Joseph's College of Nursing, Crouse Hospital School of Nursing, and Binghamton University Decker School of Nursing.
- Companies: Metro Monitor. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Nov2009, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p14
A chart is presented depicting the rankings of the U.S. metro areas with the greatest and least number of properties dedicated to skilled nursing care as of the second quarter of 2009 including New York, Los Angeles and Orlando, Florida.
- Metro Monitor. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Jul2010, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p14
A chart is presented depicting the best and the worst annualized absorption rates for nursing care in the U.S.
- 2007 FNA Proposed Bylaw Changes. // Florida Nurse;Jun2007, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p3
A chart is presented which shows the proposed bylaw changes in Florida Nurses Association, an organization of nurses in Florida.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Modern Healthcare;12/19/2005 Supplement, Vol. 35, p30
Several charts are presented that detail skilled-nursing facilities, average annual cost of nursing care, length of nursing home stays and number of hospice programs in the U.S. until 2005.
- Total Number of Licensed Nurses Per Fiscal year. // Dakota Nurse Connection;Winter2011, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p29
A chart is presented which shows the total number of licensed nurses in North Dakota from 2005-2010.