EPA AWARDS BROWNFIELDS GRANT TO WINSTON-SALEM
Tags: GRANTS (Finance)
- MMS Awards $6 Million Grant for East Grand Terre Island Restoration. // Washington Letter of Oceanography;5/18/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p4
The article announces that Plaquemines Parish has received a $6 million grant from the U.S. Department of the Interior's Minerals Management Service (MMS).
- The new NFC award. Ali, Muhammad Imtiaz // Economic Review (05318955);Mar1997, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p5
Discusses various aspects of the Pakistan's National Finance Commission (NFC) Award. Additional grant for Balochistan and the North-West Frontier Province (NWFP); Framework as reference for the annual budgets; Need of NFC award review every five years for the distribution of the national income...
- Proteus projects & grants in Fresno County. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;08/24/98, Issue 322364, p9
Provides information about projects and grants of the Proteus organization in Fresno County, California. Purpose of each grant; Target group.
- Provincial support received. // Saskatchewan Sage;Nov2002, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p3
Reports that the village of Cumberland House in Saskatchewan will receive grants from the provincial government to promote social development programs and increase the amount of affordable housing in the area. Amount of grant received by the Cumberland House Community Reference Panel;...
- UCB Gives A Financial Boost To Area Planners. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/4/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 36, pB9
Reports on grants awarded by the Urban Cooperation Board in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Recognition of Grand Rapids Planning Department for its Edge City analysis effort; Formation of water-sewer partnership; Purchase of a variety of land-use projects.
- $6.4 million awarded to children's mental health reform initiatives. // Health Care Financing Review;Winter92, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p213
Reports on the awarding to seven states of a $6.4 million funding from the Mental Health Services Program for Youth (MHSPY). States selected to receive renewed funding; Goals of MHSPY; Technical assistance and direction for the program.
- Investigator Awards in Health Policy Research to be announced. // Health Care Financing Review;Fall97, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p262
Reports that the sixth cycle grant of the Investigator Awards in Health Policy Research Program will be announced on January 1998. Purpose of the program; Amount of money provided by the program; Contact information.
- Workshops show how to obtain training grants. // Inside Tucson Business;05/18/98, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p25
Reports on Arizona Council for Economic Conversion's holding of workshops on how to obtain Arizona Department of Commerce Workforce & Recruitment Training grants. Contact information.
- OUTRAGE OF THE WEEK! // Gay & Lesbian Times;5/22/2003, Issue 804, p26
Reports that almost $130,000 in grants in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania intended provide counseling for transgender youth was instead deposited into a private bank account and used to make lease payments and pay feed and stable costs for 'Cody' the horse.