- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;9/27/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 19, p8
The article offers financial news briefs in the educational publishing industry of the U.S. including the decline on the revenue of Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. in the first quarter of 2010 and the 46 million U.S. dollar fund secured by Kno in the round of equity and debt financing.
- New tidbits. // Workforce (10928332);Sep98, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p17
Presents news briefs on the United States. Conflict in the National Basketball Association; Announcement on the restructuring plans of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania-based AMP Inc.; Forecast for the employment for 1998 by the Bureau of National Affairs Inc.
- US news. // People Management;07/11/96, Vol. 2 Issue 14, p11
Presents some news in the United States. Move of human resources managers working in Atlanta regarding the construction of telecommuting centers for the Olympic Games; Eligibility checks on immigrant jobseekers performed by United States employers; Exclusion of women in Virginia Military Institute.
- News in Brief. // ASHA Leader;03/28/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p2
Presents updates on health care in the United States as of March 28, 2000. Information on a Web site that provides assistance in planning for Better Hearing and Speech Month; Fraud claim faced by the Vencor Inc.; Role of audiologists in the 5th Annual international Noise Awareness day.
- Capital briefs. Seiberg, Jaret // American Banker;9/2/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 168, p2
Presents news briefs pertaining to business in the banking industry in the United States. Selection of Wells Fargo and Co. as the country's top small-business lender during 1997; Details on the government data compiled by PCi Services Inc., in Boston, Massachusetts; Reason the activist group,...
- In brief. Elstein, Aaron // American Banker;9/2/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 168, p24
Presents news briefs pertaining to the banking industry in the United States. Announcement on September 1, 1998 that FirstMerit Corp. will offer 1.2 million common shares; Reason for FirstMerit Corp.'s offer; Possible downgrading of the ratings of Republic New York Corp. and its subsidiaries,...
- News briefs. // Automatic I.D. News;July97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p9
Presents different news briefs. Electronic Commerce World '97 and the 1997 Efficient Channel Integration (ECI) conference on September 8-9, 1997 at Pennsylvania Convention Center In Philadelphia; Bar code verifier calibration service offered by Symbology Incorporated; XBX Track exception...
- SCAN. Hurst, Blake; Liebmann, George // American Enterprise;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p9
Presents news briefs in the United States. Terms and phrases used by the press; Survey of evangelical leaders on the question of political activity; Study on the changes in television content.
- Announcements. // Agricultural History;Summer97, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p365
Presents brief news from around the United States. Information on the Presidential Luncheon held on April 19, 1997, in conjunction with the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians; Who is the winner of the Theodore Saloutos Award for the best book published in the field of...